HDMI Extender Kit Over 2X CAT5e Cables
Transmit HDMI signals over two Cat5e or Cat6 cables to extend your High Definition display up to 100 feet away from the HDTV source without any signal loss. With no power cords to attach, this extender won’t leave you with any messy cables to clean up.
- Thin compact design can be easily hidden from view, or stored right in your component rack
- Supports HDMI and DVI audio and video to maintain perfect picture and sound clarity
- Utilizes PoE technology, so no power cord is needed - you won't amass a collection of cables
- Supports high definition resolutions 1080p, 1080i, 720p, as well as standard video format - a great choice for many formats
- HDCP (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) Compliant
|Unit Dimensions (w/ cable)||1.375" W x 0.875" H x 13" L|
|Transmitting Length||100 feet|
|High Def Resolutions||1080p, 1080i, 720p, and Standard Video Format|
|Separate Power Supply||No|
|VAN-280552||Vanco HDMI Extender Kit Over 2X CAT5e/6 Cables||0.5 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- HDMI 1.4: Setting New Standard for High Definition Ethernet, Audio and 3D
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!