What's special about this HDMI extender?
- Extends your HDTV signal up to 100 feet away from the source, so the location of your display is almost limitless
- Signals are transmitted digitally over Cat5e or Cat6 cable for zero signal loss and better picture quality
- HDMI cable is attached to transmitter and receiver, which saves money on costly coax cable and time during setup
- Click for More Features
Transmit HDMI signals over two Cat5e or Cat6 cables to extend your High Definition display up to 100 feet away from the HDTV source without any signal loss. With no power cords to attach, this extender won't leave you with any messy cables to clean up.
|VAN-280552||Vanco HDMI Extender Kit Over 2X CAT5e/6 Cables||0.5 lb|
- Thin compact design can be easily hidden from view, or stored right in your component rack
- Supports HDMI and DVI audio and video to maintain perfect picture and sound clarity
- Utilizes PoE technology, so no power cord is needed - you won't amass a collection of cables
- Supports high definition resolutions 1080p, 1080i, 720p, as well as standard video format - a great choice for many formats
- HDCP (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) Compliant
|Unit Dimensions (w/ cable)||1.375" W x 0.875" H x 13" L|
|Transmitting Length||100 feet|
|High Def Resolutions||1080p, 1080i, 720p, and Standard Video Format|
|Separate Power Supply||No|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- HDMI 1.4: Setting New Standard for High Definition Ethernet, Audio and 3D
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts