What's special about this HDMI to DVI plug?
- Allows you to connect HDMI electronics to your HDTV, or computer equipment - great for conference rooms, home theaters, and schools/colleges
- Sends your display; a clean, uncompressed digital video signal for a crystal clear picture
- Provides maximum noise rejection to eliminate crosstalk
- Click for More Features
Quickly and easily connect HDMI equipment to your computer, projector or HDTV to enjoy high-definition audio and video quality. Made of molded, rubberized plastic and gold plated connectors to assure a long life and maximum conductivity.
|VAN-120238||HDMI Female Jack to DVI Male plug (24 pin)||0.3 lb||Black|
- Gold-plated connections ensure a true, uncompromised signal
- Supports high definition resolutions including 1080p, 1080i, 720p and standard video format - perfect for any HDTV or computer
- HDMI female jack to DVI male plug (24 pin) will accept most HDMI cables
- Gold-plated, molded rubber head screws in to securely fasten the adapter to your DVI jack
- HDMI 1.3 compliant for ensured quality
|Computer Resolutions||UXGA (1600 x 1200)
SXGA (1280 x 1024)
XGA (1024 x 768)
SVGA (800 x 600)
VGA (640 x 480)
|Conductor||Purest oxygen-free copper|
|Data Speed Transfer||4.95 Gbps|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|High Definition Resolution||1080p, 1080i, 720p and standard video format|
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
- How HDMI 1.3 Makes High-Def Connections Better Than Ever
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts