The VGA transmitter device connects easily to your PC or video source with the use of a cable; while the receiver unit connects to your display for crisp video up to 490 feet away. One CAT-5 cable then connects the sender and the receiver to each other, extending your video perfectly, as well keeping it safe from sticky fingers. This extender allows you to place your display at a further distance for display and security purposes while still delivering flawless video signals.
- Uses RJ45 connectors which are common place, making them easy to use and maintain
- LED indicator light lets you know your unit is operational
- Quality metal housing protects your unit and easy wall mounts make it snap to install wherever you need
- Allows any SVGA signal to be transmitted up to 490 ft. or 150 meters using Cat5e cable
- Signal runs from laptop or computer to transmitter to receiver to monitor
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920 x 1200
- A great way to showcase information such as schedules, menus, or advertising over video displays while keeping your costly equipment safe in a remote location
- Also compatible with Cat 6 cables RoHS Compatible
- 120-day Manufacturer's warranty
Ideal for use in:
- Multimedia exhibits
- Retail trade shows
- Places of worship
- Classroom video distribution
- Lecture halls
- Overhead projector systems
- Home Theater
|Description:||VGA over Cat5|
|VGA Resolutions Supported:||640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768|
|Output Ports:||TX:1x RJ45
|Power Adapter Included:||6V/0.83A|
|Dimensions:||3.1"L x 2.8"H x 1.1"D (80mm x 72mm x 27mm)|
|VAN-280504||Vanco VGA Over Cat5E
Transmitter and Receiver
|3.1"L x 2.8"H x 1.1"D
(80mm x 72mm x 27mm)
HOW TO CONNECT-
The LED activates once the included power supply is connected and a properly connected CAT-5e cable is joining the sending and receiving units.
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!