Thermo-Flex Plug Wire Heat Shields
Thermo-Flex Heat Shields are made for automotive applications that need to adhere to the most demanding specs. Known for their high temperature tolerance, durability, and professional appearance, these wire shields are sure to extend the life of your vehicle's hose and gasket performance - and look good doing it.
- Plug wire grommet helps to seal around the wire exit point, maximizing protection of the components and wires inside the sleeve
- High-flexibility construction is made to fit into any space and around just about any angle
- Can be split to create wire looms and hose coverings without disconnecting components, making wire management in cramped or inconvenient applications as easy as possible
|Temperature Handling||1050°F (565°C)|
|Length||7" (17.78 cm)|
|Diameter||1" (2.54 cm)|
|Material||Aluminum, Steel, Silica|
|PART #||LENGTH (PER PIECE)||DIAMETER||PIECES||PRICE|
|TT-14350||7" (17.78 cm)||1" (2.54 cm)||4||DISCONTINUED|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Wire Wrapping Technology
- CableOrganizer.com's Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- Heat Shrink Tubing: How It Was Invented, and Why We Use It
- Enhance Your Vehicle with Bentley-Harris ConvoShield™
- Thermal Transfer Label Printers and How They Work
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we're missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!