What's special about these LCC collars?
- Easy installation: just line-up the tabs, and you will have a perfect fit every time
- Expands up to 60X when exposed to 320°F (160°C), to seal our harmful smoke and fire
- The compact design allows you to fit it in tight spots for added security
- Click for More Features
Using the LCC collar from STI will keep flames and smoke from traveling through pipes to other floors, rooms or ceilings. The intumescent technology will seal even the smallest crack, keeping your building safe and secure.
|PART #||DIAMETER||SHELL CONSTRUCTION||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|STI-LCC150||1.5" (3.8cm)||Galvanized Steel||0.22 lb|
|STI-LCC200||2.0" (5.1cm)||Galvanized Steel||0.25 lb|
|STI-LCC300||3.0" (7.6cm)||Galvanized Steel||0.49 lb|
|STI-LCC400||4.0" (10.2cm)||Galvanized Steel||0.73 lb|
- Protects a wide range of plastic pipes: PVC, PVC foam core (ccPVC), CPVC, ABS, and ABS foam core (ccABS) - great for any new or existing construction
- The intumescent material has no water-soluble or hygroscopic ingredients, so it can be used on water pipes
- Can be used with most common forms of masonry construction for versatility
- Intumescent ingredients are securely fastened inside a molded flexible rubber matrix for safety
- ASTM E814 (UL1479)
|Expansion Begins||320°F (160°C)|
|Volume Expansion||32 to 64X|
|In Service Temp||≤120°F (49°C)|
|Shelf Life||No Limit|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- Smoke Alarm Roundup
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Q&A
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts