STI LCC Intumescent Firestop Collars
Using the LCC collar from STI will keep flames and smoke from traveling through pipes to other floors, rooms or ceilings. The intumescent technology will seal even the smallest crack, keeping your building safe and secure.
- Protects a wide range of plastic pipes: PVC, PVC foam core (ccPVC), CPVC, ABS, and ABS foam core (ccABS) - great for any new or existing construction
- The intumescent material has no water-soluble or hygroscopic ingredients, so it can be used on water pipes
- Can be used with most common forms of masonry construction for versatility
- Intumescent ingredients are securely fastened inside a molded flexible rubber matrix for safety
- ASTM E814 (UL1479)
|Expansion Begins||320°F (160°C)|
|Volume Expansion||32 to 64X|
|In Service Temp||≤120°F (49°C)|
|Shelf Life||No Limit|
|PART #||DIAMETER||SHELL CONSTRUCTION||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|STI-LCC150||1.5" (3.8cm)||Galvanized Steel||0.22 lb|
|STI-LCC200||2.0" (5.1cm)||Galvanized Steel||0.25 lb|
|STI-LCC300||3.0" (7.6cm)||Galvanized Steel||0.49 lb|
|STI-LCC400||4.0" (10.2cm)||Galvanized Steel||0.73 lb|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- Smoke Alarm Roundup
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Q&A
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!