Signamax Field-Configurable Unloaded Patch Panels
Signamax™ Unloaded High-Density Patch Panels offer a field-configurable, cost-effective alternative to prefab panels. These 24- or 48-port patch panels support both shielded and non-shielded keystone jacks in Category 5e, 6 and 6a performances to provide technicians with a completely modular, user-friendly solution for their networking needs.
- Compatible with Signamax high-performance keystone jacks, which are available in wide assortment of colors ideal for creating unique color-coded systems to assist in patch cable installation, maintenance and upkeep
- Includes a rear cable management bar to organize and route cables, while providing additional strain relief
- For easy identification, each patch panel is labeled with category performance and individually-numbered ports
- Constructed from high quality steel to provide maximum strength and long-lasting and durability
- High-impact, black epoxy powder finish provides excellent corrosion and scratch resistance
|Construction||Panel: Steel/High-Impact Black Epoxy-Powder Anticorrosive Paint|
|Cable Management Bar: Steel/Plastic|
|Mounting Dimensions||19” Wide Rack Mountable|
|1.5" Deep (w/o cable management bar)|
|6.0" Deep (with cable management bar installed)|
|24-Port 1.75" High (1 RMU) / 48-Port 3.50" High (2 RMU)|
|Port Dimensions:||16.9mm Wide (0.67")|
|19.3mm High (0.76")|
|Environmental Conditions:||Storage: -40°C – +70°C (-40°F – +158°F)|
|Operation: -10°C – +60°C (+14°F – +140°F)|
|RH (operation): max non-condensing 93%|
|Number of Ports:||24 or 48|
|Part #||Description||Ports||U (RU)||Dimensions||PRICE|
|SX-24U-HDMMP-C5E||Cat5e Field-Configurable Unloaded Patch Panel||24||1 RU||19"W x 1.75"H x 6"D|
|SX-24U-HDMMP-C6||Cat 6 Field-Configurable Unloaded Patch Panel||24||1 RU||19"W x 1.75"H x 6"D|
|SX-24U-HDMMP-C6A||Cat6a Field-Configurable Unloaded Patch Panel||24||1 RU||19"W x 1.75"H x 6"D|
|SX-48U-HDMMP-C5E||Cat5e Field-Configurable Unloaded Patch Panel||48||2 RU||19"W x 3.50"H x 6"D|
|SX-48U-HDMMP-C6||Cat 6 Field-Configurable Unloaded Patch Panel||48||2 RU||19"W x 3.50"H x 6"D|
|SX-48U-HDMMP-C6A||Cat6a Field-Configurable Unloaded Patch Panel||48||2 RU||19"W x 3.50"H x 6"D|
|SX-KJ458MT-C5E||CAT 5E MT Series High-Density Keystone Jack||Black, Blue, Green, Gray, Light Ivory, Orange, Red, White, Yellow
|1.213" D x 0.76" H x0.665" W
30.80mm x 19.30mm x 16.90mm
|SX-KJ458MT-C6C||CAT 6 MT Series High-Density Keystone Jack|
|SX-KJ458MT-C6AC||CAT 6A MT Series High-Density Keystone Jack|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- What's the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!