Sidewalk Sleever® was invented by a landscape/irrigation company that understands the demands of an everyday job site. What used to consume about a half-day’s worth of work now takes about 1 minute with this fabulous tool. More
Pipe installation has never been so quick and easy, this method has revolutionized many industries such as: irrigation installers, landscapers, lighting installers, plumbers, electricians, cable TV installers, municipalities, and even homeowners.
- Various sizes available to fit your application
- One step installation saves time for an overall labor savings
- Pull-through feature allows you to pull wires through pipe while installing (only available on 60” models)
- Patented design (US Patent #’s 1433.001, 1433.006, & 1433.007)
- Steps on how to use Sidewalk Sleever®
|PART #||TOOL LENGTH||SLEEVE DIAMETER||DESCRIPTION||WEIGHT|
|SS-5740||60"||1"||Installs 1" PVC (class and sch.40) Electrical Conduit||13 lbs|
|SS-7240||72"||1"||Installs 1" PVC (class and sch.40) Electrical Conduit||16 lbs|
|SS-9640||96"||1"||Installs 1" PVC (class and sch.40) Electrical Conduit||21 lbs|
|SS-6040||60"||2"||Installs 2" PVC (class and sch.40) Electrical Conduit||18 lbs|
|PART #||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT / UNIT||UNITS / PACK||PRICE / PACK|
|UPI-SS-5740||1" dia. x 57" length||13 lbs||1|
|UPI-SS-7240-4||1" dia. x 72" length||16 lbs||4|
|UPI-SS-9640-4||1" dia. x 96" length||21 lbs||4|
|UPI-SS2-6040||2" dia. x 57" length||18 lbs||1|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Electrical Hazards
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- Preventing Tripping Accidents in the Workplace
- Standard Sheet Metal Gauges
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!