What's special about this pipe installer?
- Allows installation of PVC pipes and cables under pavers, riverbeds, or any stabilized surface
- No hole carving avoids collapse, or sinking of the soil or pavement during installation
- Perfect for pipe installations under obstructions without the need for water, hoses, nozzles, fittings or creating a mess
- Durable steel design permits installing without having to dig up or destroy sections of concrete
- Click for More Features
Sidewalk Sleever® was invented by a landscape/irrigation company that understands the demands of an everyday job site. What used to consume about a half-day’s worth of work now takes about 1 minute with this fabulous tool.
|PART #||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT / UNIT||UNITS / PACK||PRICE / PACK|
|UPI-SS-7240-4||1" dia. x 72" length||16 lbs||4||DISCONTINUED|
|UPI-SS-9640-4||1" dia. x 96" length||21 lbs||4||DISCONTINUED|
Pipe installation has never been so quick and easy, this method has revolutionized many industries such as: irrigation installers, landscapers, lighting installers, plumbers, electricians, cable TV installers, municipalities, and even homeowners.
- Various sizes available to fit your application
- One step installation saves time for an overall labor savings
- Patented design (US Patent #’s 1433.001, 1433.006, & 1433.007)
- Steps on how to use Sidewalk Sleever®
|PART #||TOOL LENGTH||SLEEVE DIAMETER||DESCRIPTION||WEIGHT|
|SS-7240||72"||1"||Installs 1" PVC (class and sch.40) Electrical Conduit||16 lbs|
|SS-9640||96"||1"||Installs 1" PVC (class and sch.40) Electrical Conduit||21 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Electrical Hazards
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- Preventing Tripping Accidents in the Workplace
- Standard Sheet Metal Gauges
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030