HDMI Single and Dual 90° Coupler / Wall Plate
This wall plate allows you terminate HDMI connections in the wall for a neat finish that protects your cable. It has a 90 degree feed-thru internal connector orientation that provides vertical cable drop or connection to minimize cable bend. Conveniently, the face plate is made to fit into any standard wall mounts so switching the plates is a snap. Your wall plate includes an inner and outer face plate, feed-thru connector and screws.
- The 90° functional design allows the cabling inside the wall space to run straight up or down, which reduces the chance for damaging the cable
- Made from durable ABS plastic for longevity
- Delivers clean, uncompressed digital signals
- HDMI monitors
- Home Theaters
- Multi-media classrooms
- Conference rooms
- Supports all HDMI devices, including 1.3b
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p
- Hardware included
|Dimensions||2.75" width x 0.25" depth x 4.50" height
(69,85mm x 6,35mm x 114,3mm)
|Weight||0.14 lb (63,5 g)|
|Space between Mounting Holes||3.75" (95,25mm)|
|High Definition Resolutions||1080p, 1080i, 720p, and Standard Video Output|
|Computer Resolutions||UXGA (1600x1200), SXGA (1280x1024), XGA (1024x768), SVGA (800x600), VGA (640x480)|
|Also Supports||HDMI Audio and Video|
|NQP-HDI-9401||Single Port HDMI 90° Coupler Wall Plate||2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 0.25" D||0.14 lb|
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!