What's special about these Panduit network port locks?
- Makes your network tamper resistant by preventing the unauthorized removal of ethernet cables, patch cords, IP phone cables, and other components from sensitive ports that could destabilize your network connection
- Requires a specialized tool (included) for locking and releasing device from the RJ45 jack for a second line of physical deterrence
- Flush mount and recessed models are available to accommodate your equipment's specific requirements
- Click for More Features
Today's businesses spend a large amount of money and time securing their networks from hackers, viruses, and other destabilizing entities. The threat does not stop at the internet; all networks and VoIP systems are still at risk from vandalism, theft, and even human error. Keep your sensitive cables in sensitive locations locked in their ports with the Panduit RJ45 Plug Lock-In Device. Add an extra level of security to your expensive equipment without spending a large amount of money or installation time in the process. Simply attach the lock-out device to any RJ45 keystone and insert it into the jack.
Removal is just as easy: all you have to do is insert the specialized tool, turn, and remove.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||QUANTITY||JACK COLORS||PRICE / PACK|
|PAN-PSL-DCPLX||Flush Mount RJ45 Plug Lock-in Devices and One Installation/Removal Tool||10 / Pack||Red, Black, Blue, Yellow, White, Green|
|PAN-PSL-DCPLR||Recessed RJ45 Plug Lock-in Devices and One Installation/Removal Tool||10 / Pack||Red, Black, Blue, Yellow, White, Green|
Available in bulk packages of 100 devices and five removal tools. To order bulk package please call 1-866-222-0030
- Helps maintain company E911 service by deterring the theft of VoIP phones
- Compatible with most styles of RJ45 jacks to accommodate a variety of applications
- Two step installation provides a fast and economical solution for adding an extra boost of security to small/large networks and VoIP phone systems.
- Compact design will not interfere with adjacent RJ45 jacks and patch cords, even in high-density applications
- Match preexisting jacks, or set up your own color-coding with 6 available colors, for fast and easy visual identification
- RoHS Compliant
|Flush Mount RJ45 Plug Lock-in Devices||Recessed RJ45 Plug Lock-in Devices|
|Flush Mount Height:||0.82"||Recessed Height:||0.73"|
|Flush Mount Width:||0.67"||Recessed Width:||0.67"|
|Flush Mount Depth:||0.56"||Recessed Depth:||0.56"|
|Unit Weight:||0.02 lbs|
|Available Colors:||Red, Black, Blue, Yellow, White, Green|
|Standards and Compliance||RoHS Compliant|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
INSTALLATION & REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS
|To install device onto plug: Insert the tool and rotate clockwise 90°. Snap the plug into the device. Rotate tool back to original position and remove it.||To install into jack: Insert plug into the jack as usual.||To remove plug from jack: Insert the tool into the device and rotate clockwise 180°. Remove the plug from the jack. Rotate the tool back to original position and remove it from the device.|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- What's the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts