Panduit GS4H Cable Tie Installation Tool
Choose Panduit's ergonomic metal installation tool for any nylon cable tie installation. The GS4H is easy to use with no maintenance required and comes with a 20-year warranty to protect your purchase. All Panduit products are manufactured and registered as ISO 9001:2000 quality certified.
- The GS4H metal tool with a powder coat finish is ergonomically designed to ensure safety, increase productivity and lower installed cost
- Use in any construction, maintenance or repair application
- Tool controlled tension with a red trigger handle and selector knob
- This cable tie installation tool is qualified as Military Specification Standard Part # MS90387 and MIL-T-81306A to meet your requirements
- This military standard MS-90387-2 tool can be used to install the following military standard straps: MS -3367-1, -2, -3. -6, -7, -23, -24. -25, -29 and MS -3368-1, -2, -3, -4
- The GS4H has no special maintenance required
- Replacement blades available
- 20-year manufacturer warranty
|Overall Length||6.88" [174,8 mm]|
|Overall Height||5.42" [137,7 mm]|
|Overall Width||1.080" [27,4 mm]|
|Weight||16 oz [454 g]|
|Material||Metal w/ powder coat finish|
|For Ties||S (standard), HS (heavy standard), LH (light heavy), H (heavy)|
|PAN-GS4H||Panduit Cable Tie Installation Tool - for nylon ties||6.88" L x 5.42" H||1.0 lb|
|PAN-K4H-BLD||Blade Replacement Kit||-||0.03 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- A Closer Look At Panduit
- How Can Cable Tie Installation Tools Make My Job Easier?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!