What's special about these lockboxes?
- Fully welded 16-gauge steel construction for strength
- Finished in durable black powder coat
- Mechanically interlocking top provides added security yet removes easily for equipment service
- Factory installed 4-1/2" ball-bearing fan with washable filter for effective thermal management
- Click for More Features
VLBX Series Time-Lapse Recorder Lockbox protects the evidence when high security is a priority and ease of equipment access is essential. Two models are available: the standard VLBX accommodates large VTRs while the VLBX-5.5 accommodates lower profile decks. When high security and ease of equipment access is essential, the VLBX Series Time-Lapse Recorder Lockbox can't be beat. It's constructed from fully welded 16-gauge steel for strength and has a unique mechanically interlocking top to provide added security. The top removes easily to allow for equipment servicing. A standard keylocked solid hinging front door allows for easy equipment access and a factory installed fan provide effective thermal management.
|QMA-VLBX-5.5||Time-Lapse Recorder Lockbox||5-1/2"||20"||17-1/4"||24 lbs|
|QMA-VLBX||Time-Lapse Recorder Lockbox||8-1/8"||20-3/4"||20-7/8"||33 lbs|
|QMA-VLBX-WM||Wall Mount Brackets for VLBX||n/a||5 lbs|
|MA-GR-30||Protective Grommet Roll. 30 ft/ roll
View more info
|VWOW-50RL||VELCRO® brand ONE-WRAP® Wire Wrap
50 per ROLL. View more info
|8" H x 12" W|
Security surveillance is a fact of life. But what good is security surveillance if you don't protect the components that record the evidence. Protect the evidence that protects you! If you need a lockbox specifically designed to protect a time-lapse recorder, then Middle Atlantic's VLBX Series Time-Lapse Recorder Lockbox is ideal.
- Standard keylocked solid hinging front door allows easy equipment access
- Optional wall mounting brackets are available
- Custom sizes and plexiglass front panel available. Please call for details.
- Two models available: VLBX for large VTRs and the VLBX-5.5 for lower profile VTRs
- 3-year warranty
- EIA Compliant
- Made in the USA
|QMA-VLBX-5.5||Time-Lapse Recorder Lockbox||5-1/2"||20"||17-1/4"||16-gauge steel||24 lbs|
|QMA-VLBX||Time-Lapse Recorder Lockbox||8-1/8"||20-3/4"||20-7/8"||16-gauge steel||33 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Racks & Enclosures Features & Benefits by Middle Atlantic
- Cable Management by Middle Atlantic
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Setup
- Provides good protection
Comments about "MIDDLE ATLANTIC TIME LAPSE RECORDER LOCK BOX 5 1/2"" x 20"" x 17 1/4""":
This lockbox is terrific... it's straightforward, and offers great protection and heat dissipation. It's nice to get a get a well-thought-out electronics enclosure that doesn't need any alterations made to it: the fan and lock are already installed. Just unpack it and put it to use.