What's special about this wedge camera?
- Ultra-high 720 TVL resolution with 0.05 lux low-light sensitivity produce crystal clear images even in bright, unbalanced, or low lighting
- 3.7 mm lens provides a 66° wide field of view makes it easy to get the angle you need and then some
- Compact, low-profile design is stealthy and harder to reach by vandals if noticed
- Choose between standard and vandal resistant models for high-risk areas
- 3-axis gimbal lets you get the angle you want whether you choose ceiling or wall mounting
- Click for More Features
We can conclude by the sheer amount of crimes caught on video that cameras do not deter criminals. In fact, many criminals will simply attempt to destroy the cameras they discover (more crime)! The best thing you can do is get a camera that will not be compromised in these situations. The EverFocus ED705 and EHD705 wedge cameras feature a low-profile design that comes in at 4.7" and 5.47" on their longest sides. If they even notice the EHD705, its hard metal body will make it extremely difficult to beat into submission with objects that even criminals walk around with. Combine that with 720 TVL resolution and 0.05 lux ultra-low light sensitivity and you get perfect images whether it's high noon or sundown.
|EF-ED705||Indoor 720plus Wedge Camera||720 TVL||4.7" W x 4.7" L x 1.7" H|
|EF-EHD705||Outdoor 720plus Wedge Camera, Vandal/Weather Resistant||720 TVL||5.47" W x 5.28" L x 1.93" H|
- Accurate back light and high light compensation ensure that difficult lighting doesn't ruin the images
- 3D Noise Reduction improves picture quality and disk storage utilization
- Convenient video test out lets you aim and focus during installation (best done using a CCTV tester)
|Imaging Device||1/3" Sony Double Scan Super HAD II 960H WD CCD|
|Picture Elements||1020 Horizontal x 508 Vertical|
|Effective Picture Elements||976 Horizontal x 494 Vertical|
|Horizontal Resolution||More than 720 TVL from production cameras|
|Sensitivity||0.05Lux/F=1.0 native; .000001 lux theoretical @ 256X max. DSS|
|Digital Slow Shutter Low Light Enhancement||2x~256X (Note: DSS values beyond 4X may lead to blur or 'ghosting'; values beyond 4X should be used only after careful consideration of application conditions.)|
|S/N Ratio||Over 50dB (AGC off, 3-D DNR On)|
|Video Output||BNC 1.0V p-p 75Ω|
|Lens Type||3.7mm megapixel fixed focal length|
|Auto Gain Control||Low light auto, Bright light auto, Manual selectable|
|Electronic Shutter||1/60 ~1/100,000 sec.|
|White Balance||ATW/One Push/User1/User2/Anti-Crawl/Manul/Push Lock|
|Sync. Mode||Internal (plus Anti-Chroma Crawl White Balance option above)|
|Day & Night||Field selectable Color, B/W, Auto (Digital D/N)|
|OSD Menu||Multiple functions|
|OSD Languages||English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, French|
|DNR||2D & 3D On/Off (level adjustable)|
|Wide Dynamic Range||True WDR from Sony Double-Speed Sensor (Level & Contrast Adjustable)|
|Extended Adaptive Tone Curve Reproduction/ Digital WDR (ATR-EX)||On/Off (3 levels each adjustable for luminance and contrast)|
|Back Light Compensation||Off/On Zone & level adjustable|
|Highlight Compensation||Off/On/Auto Level and scale adjustable|
|Digital Zoom||1X, 1.5X, 2X, 2.5X, 3X|
|Image Rotate||H+V-flip (180° rotate) Off/On|
|Motion Detection||Off/On for 4 selectable zones (On screen indication on alarm)|
|Privacy Mask||Off/On for 15 configurable zones|
|Power Consumption||12VDC: 200mA max.
24VAC: 2.8W max.
|Operating Temperature||14° F to 122° F (-10° C to 50° C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4° F to 140° F (-20° C to 60° C)|
|Humidity||Less than 80% non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE / FCC|
|Environmental||Weather Resistant, IP66 Rated|
|Dimensions||EF-ED705: 4.7" W x 4.7" L 1.7" H
EF-EHD705: 5.47" W x 5.28" L 1.93" H
|Weight||EF-ED705: 9.4 oz.
EF-EHD705: 19.6 oz.
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
- ED705 and EHD705 MANUAL (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is CCTV, and How is it Used?
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Business with Video Surveillance
- How to Choose the Right Security Camera
- How to Prevent Computer and Data Theft
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts