FiberCare™ Fiber Preparation Fluid
MicroCare's Fiber Preparation Fluid is double-filtered for high-grade purity, giving you a more consistent and reliable clean every time. Excellent for dissolving and removing light oils, salts, moisture, fingerprints, dust, lint, fibers, grime, polishing media, flux residues and uncured epoxies from bare fibers.
- Nonflammable and nonhazardous formula is safe to use and store indoors
- Patented Triton™ Top offers three ways of dispensing cleaning formula
- Aerosol free for zero impact on the Ozone
- Double-filtered for the utmost purity, and to provide a better clean the alcohol and acetone
- RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- Unlimited shelf life
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
The dense solvent lifts and carries particles off surfaces and at the same time defuses any static bonds, making this the perfect solution for "Wet/Dry" cleaning of connector end faces. When terminating or fusion splicing, it cleans both single-strand and ribbon fiber, and audibly "squeaks" to let you know the fiber is clean. This versatile cleaner is safe on glass, optical lenses, metal, cured epoxies, and insulators. Use Precision Optical Cleaner for soft plastic and plastic optical fibers.
|PART #||NATIONAL STOCKING # (NSN)|
|PART #||DIMENSIONS||Container Size||QUANTITY||PRICE|
|MCC-FPF03M||1.5" L x 1.5" W x 4.75" H||3 oz. / 85 g||1|
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How-to Test Fiber Optics for Continuity
- How-to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- How-to Test Fiber Optic Cables for Optical Loss
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!