What's special about these wireless lighting controls?
- Enables you to create a fully functional wireless lighting system with Pico™ Control and Powr Savr™ Occupancy Sensors
- Equipped with a 20 second fade to dim, which allows you to leave a room or space safely before the lights go out
- Allows you to control your lighting from inside or outside of your home, from up to 30 feet away
- Click for More Features
Lutron’s Maestro Wireless system allows you to create a custom lighting solution for your home or office space in a small amount of time. These innovative switches function much like traditional dimmers and switches, but can be controlled from just about anywhere in your home, and install in less than half the time.
For all Lutron products there is a 25% restocking fee on all returns
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||VOLTS / WATTAGE||DIMENSIONS||COLORS
|LU-MRF2-600M||Incandescent/Halogen Single-Pole/Multi-location||120V / 600 W||4-11/16" H x 2-15/16" W x 1.44" D||White, Ivory, Black, Almond|
|LU-MRF2-6MLV||Magnetic Low Voltage Incandescent/Halogen Single-Pole/Multi-location||120V / 600W||4-11/16" H x 2-15/16" W x 1.44" D||White, Ivory, Black, Almond|
|LU-MRF2-10D-120||Incandescent/Halogen Single-Pole/Multi-location||120V / 1000W||4-11/16" H x 2-15/16" W x 1.44" D||Ivory, Black, Almond|
|Light & Fan Controls|
|LU-MRF2-6ANS||Magnetic/Electronic Low Voltage Incandescent/Halogen/Fluorescent Single-Pole/Multi-location Light & Fan Control||120V||4-11/16" H x 2-15/16" W x 1.44" D||Ivory, Black Almond|
|LU-MA-R||Multilocation Companion Dimmer||120V||4-11/16" H x 2-15/16" W x 1.44" D||White, Ivory, Black Almond|
Plug-in Lamp Dimmer
|LU-MRF2-3LD||Plug-in Lamp Dimmer for Wireless Control||4-11/16" H x 2-15/16" W x 15/16" D||Black, White|
Please Call (866) 222-0030 For Additional Color Options
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
- Indoor use only
- Full system setup can be completed in less than an hour, which cuts installation time and labor costs
- Equipped with power memory to return to previous settings once power is restored after an outage or interruption
- Status LED’s on each model indicate the lighting level and glow at night to help you find the switch
- Dimmers and switches can be controlled locally or by using Pico™ controls
- Easy to use rocker-style switch adjusts light levels to your preference
- FASS™ equipped, so you can safely replace bulbs or perform maintenance
- Recommended Practice on Surge Voltages in Low-Voltage AC Power Circuits
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Matching wallplates sold separately
- Available in 27 colors to match or accent your décor (please call for additional colors)
Plug-in Lamp Dimmer (LU-MRF2-3LD):
- Allows you to incorporate lamps and other plug in lights into your wireless lighting controls
- Equipped with green indicator lights that display the current light level, and are ideal for easily locating in low lighting
- 6ft cord to allow you to place your controls exactly where you need them
- Easily adjusts lighting levels up, down, or off with a single or double tap
- Works only for Halogen or Incandescent lighting
Switch and Dimmer Dimensions
Shown with Claro® Wall Plate (sold separately)
Lamp Control Dimensions
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)|
|Relative Humidity||0-90% humidity, non-condensing|
|Tested to Withstand||Electrostatic discharge without damage or memory loss, in accordance with IEC61000-4-2
Surge voltages without damage or loss of operation, in accordance with IEEE C62.41-1991
Industry Canada Certified
|FCC||Complies with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules|
Dimmers & Switches Load Type and Capacity
|Part #||Voltage||Load Type||Minimum Load||Maximum Load||Neutral Connection||Colors||Price|
|Not Ganged||End of Gang||Middle of Gang|
|LU-MRF2-600M 1,4||120 V~||Incandescent||50 W||600 W||500 W||400 W||NO||White, Ivory, Black Almond|
|LU-MRF2-6MLV 1,2,4||120 V~||MLV2||50 VA||450 W / 600 VA||400 W / 500 VA||300 W / 400 VA||NO||White, Ivory, Black Almond|
|LU-MRF2-10D-120 1,2||120 V~||Incandescent||50 W||1000 W||800 W||650 W||NO||White, Ivory, Black Almond|
|MLV2||50 W / VA||800 W / 1000 VA||600 W / 800 VA||500 W / 650 VA|
|LU-MRF2-6ANS3||120 V~||Lighting||25 W||6 A||5 A||3.5 A||YES||White, Ivory, Black Almond|
|Fan Motor||0.2 A||1/10 HP
- Dimmer Load Type: -6MLV and -10D are designed for use with permanently installed incandescent, magnetic low-voltage, or tungsten halogen only. -600M is designed for use with permanently installed incandescent or tungsten halogen only. Do not install dimmers to control receptacles or motor-operated appliances.
- Low-Voltage Applications: Use -6MLV and -10D with magnetic (core and coil) low-voltage transformers only. Not for use with electronic (solid-state) low-voltage transformers. Operation of a low-voltage circuit with lamps inoperative or removed may result in transformer overheating and premature failure. Lutron recommends the following:
- Do not operate low-voltage circuits without operative lamps in place
- Replace burned-out lamps as quickly as possible
- Use transformers that incorporate thermal protection or fused transformer primary windings to prevent transformer failure due to over-current
- Switch Load Type: -6ANS is designed for use with permanently installed lighting loads and with motor loads up to 1/10 HP (3A)
- Can control the following power boosters/load interfaces: Phase-adaptive Power Modules (PHPM-PA-DV-WH, PHPM-PA-120-WH), 3-wire Fluorescent Power Modules (PHPM-3F-DV-WH, PHPM-3F-120-WH), Hi-Power 2•4•6™ Boosters (HP-2, HP-4, HP-6), 0-10 Volt Interface (GRX-TVI), Minimum Load Interface (LUT-LBX).
Plug-in Lamp Control (LU-MRF2-3LD) Load Type and Capacity
|Part #||Voltage||Load Type||Minimum Load||Maximum Load||Colors||Price|
|LU-MRF2-3LD 1||120 V~||Halogen / Incandescent||10 W||300 W||Black, White|
- Dimmer Load Type: RF Lamp Dimmers are designed for use with permanently installed incandescent or tungsten halogen only. Do not installed dimmers to control receptacles or motor-operated appliances.
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Maestro Wireless Switch & Dimmer Installation Manual (PDF) (English, Español, Francais)
- Maestro Lamp Dimmer Installation (PDF) (English, Español, Francais)
- Maestro Wiring Diagrams (PDF)
- Lutron's Guide to Dimmer Low-Voltage Lighting (PDF)
- Lutron Maestro Wireless Control Set up Brochure (PDF)
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- 5 Things That Home Design Shows Don't Always Tell You
- History of Lutron
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030