What's special about these non-metallic patch panels?
- Innovative and highly versatile design gives your server racks and/or enclosures a unique, aesthetically pleasing quality not previously seen in the networking community
- Available in a 48-port style preloaded with 110-style CAT 5e keystone jacks supporting both T568A and T568B wiring schemes to accommodate today's most advanced networks
- Compact, high-density design features an integrated patch cord management system, which attaches directly to the face of the panel (not above or below) to save valuable rack space while keeping everything neat and organized
- Click for More Features
Leviton’s C1 Ultra™ Composite Patch Panels utilize groundbreaking advances in innovation and design to provide a sleek, non-metallic alternative that is 10% stronger than standard metal patch panels. These 48-port patch panels feature convenient front and rear cable management, which helps to optimize rack space without sacrificing style or functionality. The C1 Ultra™ design also includes an integrated lens overlay, which protects port numbers, panel design, and labels from abuse associated with fast-paced networking environments.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||# of PORTS||DIMENSIONS||PRICE|
|LE-C1586-U48||C1 Ultra Composite CAT5e Patch Panel||48||19.08"W x 3.43"H (2U) x 5.89"D|
- Unique design is made from an advanced high-tech polymer material, which combines strength and long-lasting durability with a sleek, modern style that's ideal for rackmount applications that are being showcased or otherwise viewed by the public
- Composite construction is 10% stronger than a standard 16 AWG metal patch panel, providing added support during punchdown and termination
- Built-in label holders provide additional labeling options for easy port identification
- Integrated patch cord managers keep cables routed in a streamlined fashion, to prevent them from obstructing view of port numbers or labels
- TIA 19” compliant for easy mounting in any industry-standard rack or cabinet
- Meets and exceeds TIA/EIA-568-B and ISO/IEC 11801 performance specifications for Category 5E and Category 6 patch panels
- 100% Recyclable
- Made in the USA
|Dimensions:||48-port 2RU (3.43"H x 19.08"W)|
|Materials:||40% glass-filled polymer composite|
|Category 5e:||TIA-EIA-568-B.2 and Class D requirements in ISO/IEC 11801|
|Wiring Scheme:||T568A or T568B|
|Mounting:||TIA 19" Compliant|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts