What's special about this fish tape?
- Durable 1/8” steel fish tape provides installers with a compact easy-to-use solution for pulling and installing cable in conduit
- Laser-etched depth markings measure conduit lengths for you, eliminating the need for an additional measuring tape
- Flat steel construction allows longer lengths of steel to be coiled neatly inside the compact, protective case
- Internal ring design prevents the pull tape from kinking or snagging while being rewound
- Click for More Features
DepthFinder™ Fish Tapes from Klein Tools are designed by and for professional tradesman. Combining quality materials with an innovative concept, they provide you with the ultimate in comfort, durability and functionality.
|PART #||TAPE LENGTH||HANDLE COLOR||REEL DIAMETER||REEL COLOR||PRICE|
|KT-56001||50' [15m]||Black||12" (305mm)||Orange|
|KT-56002||60' [18m]||Black||12" (305mm)||Orange|
|KT-56003||125' [38m]||Black||12" (305mm)||Orange|
|KT-56004||240' [73m]||Black||12" (305mm)||Orange|
Wear approved eye protection when feeding, pulling or rewinding fish tape.
Do NOT use any fish tape on or near live circuits. Use extreme caution when working near any electrical equipment.
Use a safe work position to avoid loss of balance when using fish tape.
Never remove screws while fish tape is coiled inside reel.
Never form pulling loop into a single loop (into shape of a fish hook) or create a sharp edge that could cause fish tape to catch on other objects or cut into insulation of surrounding wires. The pulling loop should only be formed into a double loop.
- Orange polypropylene case and handle prevent damage from accidental drops or jobsite wear and tear
- Raised finger grips give you better gripping power to more efficiently unwind and feed fish tape
- Sloped handle optimizes the position of your hand for more comfortable usage and maneuvering
- Descending 1” markings are permanently etched into the steel fish tape, so they won't fade or rub off
- Available in various lengths to suit many different applications
- Fish tape accepts optional 13-1/2" wound steel flexible leader or swivel ball end
- High-visibility orange color makes fish tape case easy to spot on the jobsite
|Part #||Handle Color||Reel Diameter||Tape Length||Tape Width||Tape Thickness||Color|
|KT-56001||Black||12" (305mm)||50' [15m]||1/8" [3mm]||0.045" [1.1mm]||Orange|
|KT-56002||Black||12" (305mm)||60' [18m]||1/8" [3mm]||0.062" [1.5mm]||Orange|
|KT-56003||Black||12" (305mm)||125' [38m]||1/8" [3mm]||0.062" [1.5mm]||Orange|
|KT-56004||Black||12" (305mm)||240' [73m]||1/8" [3mm]||0.062" [1.5mm]||Orange|
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- 3 Time-Saving Contractor’s Tools that Pay for Themselves
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030