Speaker Seeker™ Wiremapping Tester
The Speaker Seeker™ Cable Tester by JDSU can identify up to 20 unterminated twisted pair or coax cables, comes with alligator clip or F-connector contacts, is capable of voltage detection and warning, and automatically turns on and off to save power. With such a lineup of features, this versatile wiremapper is not only perfect for the installation or maintenance of alarm and security cables, but for speaker and A/V cable run as well.
- Two different connections (alligator and F-connector styles) available on one unit
- Alligator clips attach to bare wire
- F-connector are compatible with preexisting cable connections
- Rugged test contact surfaces with through holes for test probe tests
- Voltage detection and warning signal to protects you and the unit from accidents
- Coax-to-alligator clip adapter included, which allows for a wider range of applications, including loose wiring
|Battery Life||Standby: 2.5 years
Testing: 20 hours
|Cable Resistance||100 Ω maximum DC resistance, sum of both conductors|
|Input Protection||Up to 100V DC or AC, RMS continuous
200V peak for 5 second maximum
|Operating Temp.||32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)|
|Storage Temp.||–40° to 70°C (–40° to 158°F)|
|Humidity||10 to 90%, non-condensing|
|Weight w/ Battery||5.1oz (145 g)|
|JDSU-TP410||Speaker Seeker Wire Mapper(with 20 individually-numbered alligator clip wiremappers)||4.75"L x 2.75"W x 1.2"H
(12cm x 7cm x 3cm)
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!