What's special about this wire connector?
- Safely splices and insulates 2 or more electrical wires
- Fast termination without crimping or additional tools; simply insert wires and twist for a secure connection
- Sure-grip™ wing design and molded vertical grooves provide comfort during installation, especially for high-volume jobs
- Click for More Features
Twister® PRO Wire Connectors from Ideal Industries provide several useful advantages over typical twist-on connectors, including features like wider wings, much more secure springs, and a wide wire gauge range for added comfort and versatility.
|ID-30-044||1 Box of 50||50|
|ID-30-144||10 Boxes of 50||500|
|ID-30-244J||6 Jars of 250||1500|
|ID-30-644J||4 Jars of 500||2000|
|ID-30-944||1 Barrel of 20000||20000|
- Unlike many other twist-on type connectors, these connectors are reusable, so you won't waste money on mistakes or lateral wiring changes
- Compatible with solid and stranded wires ranging from (2) 18 AWG to (4) 10 AWG, for use in various applications
- Red and yellow finish indicates wire range for easy identification
- Square wire spring design ensures a tight, secure connection every time
- Ideal for installing power receptacles, lighting, occupancy sensors, and many other electrical devices
|Power Range||600V, 1000V for fixtures and signage|
|Gauge Range||Min (2) #18 (0,75mm?)
Max (4) #10 (6,0mm?)
|Wire Type||Copper ONLY|
|Material||Polypropelene over Zinc Plated Steel|
|Industry Standards||UL E5238|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Sometimes It's Good to Be the Weakest Link
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030