What's special about this wire connector?
- Safely splices and insulates 2 or more electrical wires
- Fast termination without crimping or additional tools; simply insert wires and twist for a secure connection
- Sure-grip™ wing design and molded vertical grooves provide comfort during installation, especially for high-volume jobs
- Click for More Features
Twister® PRO Wire Connectors from Ideal Industries provide several useful advantages over typical twist-on connectors, including features like wider wings, much more secure springs, and a wide wire gauge range for added comfort and versatility.
|ID-30-144||10 Boxes of 50||500|
|ID-30-244J||6 Jars of 250||1500|
|ID-30-644J||4 Jars of 500||2000|
|ID-30-944||1 Barrel of 20000||20000|
- Unlike many other twist-on type connectors, these connectors are reusable, so you won't waste money on mistakes or lateral wiring changes
- Compatible with solid and stranded wires ranging from (2) 18 AWG to (4) 10 AWG, for use in various applications
- Red and yellow finish indicates wire range for easy identification
- Square wire spring design ensures a tight, secure connection every time
- Ideal for installing power receptacles, lighting, occupancy sensors, and many other electrical devices
|Power Range||600V, 1000V for fixtures and signage|
|Gauge Range||Min (2) #18 (0,75mm²)
Max (4) #10 (6,0mm²)
|Wire Type||Copper ONLY|
|Material||Polypropelene over Zinc Plated Steel|
|Industry Standards||UL E5238|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Sometimes It's Good to Be the Weakest Link
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts