What's special about this wire stripper from IDEAL?
- Perfect for striping plastic, fiberglass, Teflon, and other hard to strip insulations.
- Precise stripping using Die-type blades.
- MIL-spec blades remove unwanted insulation.
- Strips #16 AWG to #26 AWG solid or stranded wire.
- Manufactured to assure accuracy and precision to meet tough MIL-specs.
- One-third less hand pressure per strip means less hand fatigue.
- For Type E TEFLON® (600V).
- Click for More Features
|ID-45-177||IDEAL Custom Stripmaster® Wire Stripper,
#16 to #26 AWG w/Grit Pad
|ID-L-5560||Custom Stripmaster® Blade Set|
|ID-L-5215||Replacement Gripper Pads (Stationary)|
The IDEAL 45-177 Custom Stripmaster® Wire Stripper, #16 to #26 AWG w/Grit Pad is perfect for stripping of plastic, fiberglass, teflon, and other hard-to-strip insulations. The innovative die-type blade design has a counter-bored hole sized to the insulation and an inner cutting hold sized to the conductor. Easy to use, one squeeze operation, just insert wires between blades, squeeze handle, and release. The 45-177 is made of a die-cast body and frame, and comfortable cushioned handgrips.
- Option to use short stop latch and transparent wire stop.
- Die cast body and frame.
- Soft yet sturdy grip handles for comfort.
- Specific sized holes in insulation and conductor mean your strips are precise and accurate.
- Strips solid or stranded wire.
- One year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
|Material||Die cast body and frame|
|Wire||#16 AWG to #26 AWG solid or stranded|
|Strips||Plastic, fiberglass, Teflon, and other hard to strip insulations|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is the Difference Between CAT5, CAT5e, and CAT6?
- Top 5 Reasons to Use Fiber Optic Cables
- The History of Ideal Industries
HOW-TO CORNER -
How to identify 45-177 stripper by seeing the product. Is part no is written On stripper or other things written to identify the product.
- Thank you for your question. The only markings on the actual stripper is on the handle where it says Custom Stripmaster.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030