IDEAL 45-177 Custom Stripmaster® Wire Stripper, #16 to #26 AWG with Grit Pad
The IDEAL 45-177 Custom Stripmaster® Wire Stripper, #16 to #26 AWG w/Grit Pad is perfect for stripping of plastic, fiberglass, teflon, and other hard-to-strip insulations. The innovative die-type blade design has a counter-bored hole sized to the insulation and an inner cutting hold sized to the conductor. Easy to use, one squeeze operation, just insert wires between blades, squeeze handle, and release. The 45-177 is made of a die-cast body and frame, and comfortable cushioned handgrips.
- Option to use short stop latch and transparent wire stop.
- Die cast body and frame.
- Soft yet sturdy grip handles for comfort.
- Specific sized holes in insulation and conductor mean your strips are precise and accurate.
- Strips solid or stranded wire.
- One year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
|Material||Die cast body and frame|
|Wire||#16 AWG to #26 AWG solid or stranded|
|Strips||Plastic, fiberglass, Teflon, and other hard to strip insulations|
|ID-45-177||IDEAL Custom Stripmaster® Wire Stripper,
#16 to #26 AWG w/Grit Pad
|ID-L-5560||Custom Stripmaster® Blade Set|
|ID-L-5215||Replacement Gripper Pads (Stationary)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is the Difference Between CAT5, CAT5e, and CAT6?
- Top 5 Reasons to Use Fiber Optic Cables
- The History of Ideal Industries
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!