What's special about these tone and probe kits?
- Microprocessor controlled circuitry for increased reliability
- Automatic shutoff to prevent battery drain
- Fixed alligator clips and removable modular plug for RJ-11
- Snag-proof boot prevents broken plug tabs
- Kits include one Tone Generator, one Inductive Amplifier (Professional) or Filter Probe (Premium), and carrying case
- Click for More Features
Greenlee carries Tone Generator and Probe Kits for varying needs, such as the basic Tone Generator (GL-77GX) to identify single conductors or cables or up to the Premium Kit (GL-801K) for the more accurate identification by eliminating almost all power-related noise.
|GL-801K||Premium Tone and Probe Kit|
Tone Generator - GL-77GX
Premium Tone and Probe Kit - GL-801K
The 801K provides more accurate wire identification by virtually eliminating power-related noise from the tone and probe operation. Kit includes:
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- 77GX Tone Generator Specifications and Instruction Manual (PDF)
- 701K Classic Tone and Probe Specifications (PDF)
- 801K Premium Tone and Probe Specifications (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connection
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030