What's special about this Crimping Tool?
- Exclusive Greenlee 18V lithium ion battery reduces cycle time and provides 70% more cycles per charge
- Hydraulic pump design results in a compact and powerful crimping tool
- Crimping head can rotate 360° to reach awkward hanging cables
- Click for More Features
With Greenlee EK410 Series, you get sleek, compact, battery-operated tools with the capacity to crimp 300 kcmil (mcm) copper color-coded connectors, as well as 5/8" and 840 service entrance connectors. These features, combined with an integrated LED, make this lightweight crimper ideal for one-handed operation.
|GL-EK410L11||4-Ton Battery-Powered Crimping Tool, 120V Charger||11 lbs|
|GL-EK41012||4-Ton Battery-Powered Crimping Tool, 12V Charger||11 lbs|
|GL-EK41022||4-Ton Battery-Powered Crimping Tool, 230V Charger||11 lbs|
|GL-KC4CU||Copper Die Kit||1.75 lbs|
|GL-KA4AL||Aluminum Die Kit||0.123 lb|
- Ram automatically retracts to signal that the crimp has been completed
- 4-ton crimping force to protect the toughest and thickest cables
- A built-in LED light to illuminate the work area for safety
- Over-molded tacky grip area makes the tool easier, and more comfortable, to hold and handle
- Ram can be retracted in mid-cycle to adjust the connector
- Battery can deliver up to 200 crimps per charge
- UL rated 468B, cUL Classified with Anderson, Blackburn, Burndy, ILSCO, Panduit, Penn-Union, and Thomas & Betts copper and aluminum color-coded connectors
|Crimping Die Style||4 Ton||4 Ton||4 Ton|
|Crimping Force||7,900 lbs (35kN)||7,900 lbs (35kN)||7,900 lbs (35kN)|
|Width||2-7/8" (73mm)||2-7/8" (73mm)||2-7/8" (73mm)|
|Depth||4-1/2" (114mm)||4-1/2" (114mm)||4-1/2" (114mm)|
|Weight||11 lbs||11 lbs||11 lbs|
|Battery||18V 3.0 Ah Li-ion||18V 3.0 Ah Li-ion||18V 3.0 Ah Li-ion|
- View Greenlee's Warranty (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030