Greenlee EK12IDL11 Dieless Battery Operated Crimping Tool
The EK12IDL11 features a new indentor crimping head able to crimp a wide array of connectors (lugs and splices). It has a flip open crimping head to get around large lugs and splices easily. This tool is UL and cUL Classified for 8 brands of aluminum color-coded code connectors, from 6 AWG to 1000 kcmil, and for 8 brands of copper-coded code connectors from, 4 AWG to 1000 kcmil.
The end result is a crimp which show a clean looking single indentation that is marked with the Greenlee logo.
- Includes: 2 batteries and steel carrying case and either a 120 V, 12 V, or 230 V battery charger
- Simple to use, just close and latch the head onto the connector and pull the trigger
- Automatically crimps each connector size without changing dies
- When the crimp is complete the ram retracts
- 35 crimps delivered on average per battery charge
- UL rating # ZMLS.E119270 and cUL Rated
- One year manufacturer warranty
|Battery||12 V 2.6 Ah Lithium battery delivers approximately 35 crimps per battery charger|
|Battery Recharge Time||1 hour|
|Battery Pack (Qty)||2|
|Pump Type||Automatic Two-speed|
|Crimping Force||12,000 lbs|
|AWG||4 AWG to 1000 MCM AWG|
|Aluminum Connectors||6 AWG to 1000 MCM (approximately 1" diameter)|
|Copper Connectors||4 AWG to 1000 MCM|
|GL-EK12IDL11||Dieless Battery Operated Crimping Tool w/ Battery: 12 V 2.6 Ah Lithium||16-7/8" L x 14-3/4" H||27 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!