What's special about this TNC connector?
- Comes with 3 different sized ferrules to accommodate varying cable thicknesses
- This one connector covers a variety of possible cable options making it a valuable part of your connectors kit
- One-piece connector construction means you do not have to worry about losing or handling other pieces
- Click for More Features
This Universal TNC Connector is the only one of its type. This termination kit is unique because it comes with three different sized ferrules which enables you, as the installer, to deal with the varying thicknesses of insulation that comes with RG6, RG58 and RG59. More
Please Note: These products ship in 5 - 12 weeks
|GEM-310-00||GEM Electronics Universal TNC Connector Plug||0.25 lb|
|GEM-360-00||GEM Electronics Universal TNC Connector Jack||0.25 lb|
- The Universal TNC Crimp-On Plug can be used for RG59 PVC & Plenum, RG6 PVC & Plenum and RG58 cables
- The GET-301-UT Universal Crimp Tool is the perfect compliment to this connector
- Comes with a captive, self-energizing center contact
- Gold plated center contact for improved signal quality
- Bright nickel finish solid brass or zinc body
- Test performance meets MIL-C-39012 standard
- One year warranty
- Compatible Cables:
- RG59 PVC 20 AWG
- RG59 TFE 20 AWG
- RG59 PVC 22 AWG
- RG59 TFE 22 AWG
- RG58 PVC 20 AWG
- RG6 PVC 18 AWG
- RG6 TFE 18 AWG
|Ratings||UL rating E202643
|Wire Gauge:||18-22 AWG|
|Jacket O.D.:||0.185 - 0.280|
|Cable Usage:||RG59 PVC and TFE, RG6 PVC and TFE, RG58 PVC|
|Materials:||Brass QQ-B-626, Alloy 360, 1/2 Hard QQ-B-613, Alloy CA260, 1/2 Hard Beryllium Copper Alloy #25, Zamak QQ-2-363 Comp A, NORYL SE100 UL Approved|
|Size:||2-1/8" X 2-1/2"|
|Impedance:||50 ohms nominal|
|Operating Frequency:||TNC: 0-11 GHz|
|Working Voltage:||500 VRMS @ sea level|
|Contact Resistance:||Outer Contact 0.2 Milliohms
Center Contact 1.5 Milliohms
|Insulating Resistance:||5000 Mega ohms minimum|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage:||1500 VRMS @ sea level|
HOW TO CRIMP A BNC CONNECTOR -
|1. Trim cable as shown.|
|2. Slide crimp ferrule onto cable.
3. Fold braid back and complete trimming the cable as shown. Trim center conductor end at 45 degree angle.
|4. Push connector onto cable.
5. Fold braid back over crimp body.
6. Push crimp ferrule up over braid and crimp body.
|7. Using universal crimp tool P/N GET-301-UT, crimp ferrule to connector using .320 hex.
8. Crimp cable support with appropriate hex:
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030