Geist RSMINI-P Temperature Monitor Plus
Protecting your valuable network investments from damage due to overheating or temperatures dropping below operational limits can cost you a lot in downtime. With the Temperature Monitor Plus from Geist you can set your temperature parameters and forget about it, until your receive an alert that there may be a problem.
- On board sensor provides you real time status along with trending data to accommodate for future changes or upgrades
- Conveniently notifies you of changes that extend beyond your set parameters via email, SNMP traps and/or XML
- Allows visual monitoring in your server room as this unit can interface remotely with IP web cameras
- Easily monitor and access data via any web browser without installing any large or expensive software
- Monitoring software allows you to analyze data, historical logs, and graphs for full coverage
|Power Supply Compatible with these Systems
Input: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Output: DC 6V, 2A
|North America (NEMA 5-15)|
|Internal Temperature Sensor||-40° to 254° F, ±1.8°F from 40° to 122° F
[-40° to 123° C, ±1°C from 4° to 50° C]
|Remote Sensor RJ12 Connection Jacks||1|
|Network Protocols Supported and Data Access Formats||DHCP, HTTP, HTTPS(SSL/TLS), ICMP, TCP/IP, SMTP/POP3 & HTML, SNMP, CSV/Plain Text, Telnet, WAP, PDA Formatted HTML, XML|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Product Warranty||One Year|
|Certification/Agency Approvals||FCC Part 15 Class A Conformance|
|Certification/Agency Approvals||RoHS Compliant|
|Unit Weight||1 lb|
|Chassis Dimensions (HxWxD)||1.5" x 5.25" x 1.5"
3.81cm x 13.3cm x 3.81cm
Note: This product ships in 3-5 business days; also subject to a 50% restocking fee
|GM-RSMINI-P||Geist RSMINI-P Temperature Monitor Plus||5.25" W x 1.5" D x 1.5" H||1.0 lb|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85° F
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!