Gear Strapz were designed to provide a practical solution to securing or bundling. These durable stretchable straps are reusable and easy to use. Constructed of EPDM material, they are UV and ozone resistant and can be used indoors or outdoors. Each strap is equipped with 5 clasps that hold securely and an EPDM strap for a non slip grip.
- Conforms to ASTM D-1418 Standards
- Works well as a tie down to secure tarps or moveable blankets on products
- Ideal for organizing large items
- Provides a non slip grip when bundling
- 5 clasps included
|Chemical Name||Cis 1, Polyisoprene|
|Chemical Family||Polyisoprene Polymer|
|Not a hazardous chemical as defined by OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200|
|Proprietary Additives||Approx 30%|
|Physical and Chemical Properties||Solid|
|Color Odor||May have a slight hydrocarbon odor|
|Vapor Pressure (mm, Hg)||N/A|
|Solubility In Water||Insoluble|
|AR-07740||Black Gear Strapz with 5 buckles||25 ft||1/pk||1.20 lbs|
|AR-07744||Camo Gear Strapz with Attached Clip Set||48"||2/pk||0.45 lb|
Instruction on how use Gear Strapz
- Cut Strap to desire length, allowing 2 to 3 inches to thread through buckle on both ends.
- Thread each side of buckle as shown below. Hold buckle face up with teeth between slots. Insert strap from beneath and pull strap up through slot 1, then insert strap down through slot 2. Repeat step 2 on other end of strap.
- Wrap Gear Strapz around item, snap buckle ends together and adjust strap to desire size.
Important! Buckle must be threaded in proper direction to prevent slippage. If strap is not threaded as described slippage will occur.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties