What's special about these HID lighting fixtures?
- Includes HID Metal Halide lamp for high intensity light output that's also energy efficient
- The die-cast aluminum housing is resistant to weather elements, making it solid and durable for years to come
- Powder coated bronze finish for aesthetically pleasing integration with existing décor or fixtures
- Hinged, tempered glass lens has high thermal resistance for prolonged lamp use, and is easy to access for bulb replacement
- Click for More Features
This solid, durable lighting fixture may be affixed to the ground or mounted onto a pole or wall to provide an abundance of light ideal for gardens, pathways and sporting facilities. A powder-coated bronze finish makes it impervious to the effects of weather elements such as rain and snow, while neatly blending in with décor.
|MOR-71068||Metal Halide||120/208/240/277||100||9.25" W x 13.75" H x 6.875" D||11.7 lbs|
- Built-in variable transformer (120/208/240/277 VAC) for use in various standard applications
- Uses medium base HID Metal Halide bulb, which is readily available in most hardware stores
- UL 924 listed for electrical safety in wet locations, such as in warehouses close to steam outlets
- Equipped with an adjustable standard 1/2" NPT knuckle, which simplifies repositioning of light beam
- Corrosion-resistant to allow extended use and protect your investment
|Material - Housing||Die-Cast Aluminum|
|Material - Lens||Tempered Glass|
|UL Listing||UL 924 - Damp Location|
|MOR-71068||Metal Halide||120/208/240/277 VAC||100||9.25" [23.50cm]||13.75" [34.93cm]||6.875" [17.46cm]||11.7 lbs|
175W Metal Halide at 15 FT Mounting Height
|Multipliers for Different Mounting Heights|
|Multipliers for Different Wattages|
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts