What's special about these carbon monoxide sensor?
- Electrochemical sensor is the most accurate type of carbon monoxide sensor available
- The dual function test button doubles as a silence button during unwanted, false, or low battery alerts
- Alarm will “chirp” when the battery is low in power which means its time to replace the battery
- Click for More Features
The BRK First Alert Carbon Monoxide Detectors are designed to warn you when there is toxic CO gas present in the air. CO gas is the leading cause of death by poisoning in the U.S. Everyone is at risk. Especially at risk are unborn babies, infants, senior citizens and people with coronary or respiratory problems.
|CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR 120V|
|BRK-CO5120PDBN||BRK First Alert - with Digital Display & Battery Back Up||5.40" dia x 1.86" H||0.5 lb|
CO alarms are becoming part of building code throughout the country. The full line includes 120V AC wired-in, 9V DC/battery operated, and 120 VAC plug-in models. Choose the model that meets the needs of your particular installation!
- The Alarm Action Chart identifies what to do in the event the unit is in alarm
- These are perfect for residential and institutional applications including sleeping rooms of hospitals, hotels, motels, dormitories and other multi-family dwellings as defined in standard NFPA 720
- Models are all equipped with electrochemical CO sensor, an 85dB horn, a single button for test/silence and an LED power indicator
- UL 2034 Rated
- 5 year limited warranty
- CO5120 First Alert Carbon Monoxide Detector User Manual (PDF)
- CO600 First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm User Manual (PDF)
- CO400 First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm User Manual (PDF)
- Mommy's Little Helpers: Baby Registry Must-Haves for Safety Minded Parents
- Organizing Bedroom Cables: Transform Clutter Nightmares into Sweet Dreams
- How to Maintain Smoke Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Q&A
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030