What's special about these carbon monoxide sensor?
- Electrochemical sensor is the most accurate type of carbon monoxide sensor available
- The dual function test button doubles as a silence button during unwanted, false, or low battery alerts
- Alarm will “chirp” when the battery is low in power which means its time to replace the battery
- Click for More Features
The BRK First Alert Carbon Monoxide Detectors are designed to warn you when there is toxic CO gas present in the air. CO gas is the leading cause of death by poisoning in the U.S. Everyone is at risk. Especially at risk are unborn babies, infants, senior citizens and people with coronary or respiratory problems. More
|CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR 120V|
|BRK-CO5120BN||BRK First Alert - with Battery Back Up||5.40" dia x 1.86" H||0.4 lb|
|BRK-CO5120PDBN||BRK First Alert - with Digital Display & Battery Back Up||5.40" dia x 1.86" H||0.5 lb|
|CARBON MONOXIDE ALARM|
|BRK-CO600B||BRK First Alert AC Plug-In Portable||4.75" L x 3.3" H x 1.5" D||0.4 lb|
|BRK-CO615B||BRK First Alert AC Plug-In Portable with Battery Back Up||4.75" L x 3.3" H x 2.1" D||0.5 lb|
|BRK-CO400B||BRK First Alert Battery Powered Carbon Monoxide Alarm||4.75" L x 3.3" H x 1.5" D||0.4 lb|
CO alarms are becoming part of building code throughout the country. The full line includes 120V AC wired-in, 9V DC/battery operated, and 120 VAC plug-in models. Choose the model that meets the needs of your particular installation!
- The Alarm Action Chart identifies what to do in the event the unit is in alarm
- These are perfect for residential and institutional applications including sleeping rooms of hospitals, hotels, motels, dormitories and other multi-family dwellings as defined in standard NFPA 720
- Models are all equipped with electrochemical CO sensor, an 85dB horn, a single button for test/silence and an LED power indicator
- UL 2034 Rated
- 5 year limited warranty
CO5120BN - Carbon Monoxide Detector 120V w/ Battery Back Up
First Alert CO5120BN AC Powered Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Back-Up is a single or multi-station CO alarm installs in short time and can be interconnected with up to 18 other CO detectors and smoke alarms.
CO600B - AC Plug-In Portable Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Model CO600B meets codes where there is a requirement for plug-in AC carbon monoxide detectors. First Alert CO600B features an Alarm Action Chart which identifies what to do if the unit is in alarm. The CO600B is designed to be plugged directly into a standard non-switched outlet.
- Universal mounting feature allows you to install on a wall, ceiling, or simply place on a tabletop
- LED indicator light lets you know if the unit is functioning and if there is an alert
- Never a need to replace carbon monoxide sensor
CO615B - AC Plug-In Portable Carbon Monoxide Alarm w/ Battery Back Up
First Alert CO615B is equipped with a backlit digital display that shows you the exact CO levels and has Peak Level Memory, which means it remembers and displays the highest levels detected when the Peak Level button is pressed. Backlight illuminates only when any button is pressed or unit is in alarm. This unit also features a line cord and remote control test/silence; using most standard household IR remote controls, the alarm functions can be tested or unwanted alarms silenced.
- Plug directly into an outlet or the line cord utilized to mount the unit to the wall away from the outlet or to place unit on a tabletop
- For tabletop use the unit should be placed no higher than three feet from the floor
- Mounting anchors and screws are included for wall mounting
- AC direct plug in allows you to plug this detector into any standard wall power outlet
- The battery backup means the detector is functioning even during a power outage
- Mounting equipment provided with your unit
- Program any TV Remote to Test & Silence the alarm so you don’t have to pull a ladder out each time
- No replacement modules needed for co sensor
CO400B - Powered Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The First Alert CO400B is a battery operated, 3V (two 1.5V AA batteries) single station carbon monoxide alarm. This device is perfect for use in recreational vehicles and other areas where you might sleep or be in for extended periods. The front access battery door allows battery access without removing the unit from the wall. This is a battery operated carbon monoxide alarm designed for portability and installs almost anywhere.
- Batteries are included with your detector which will ensure functioning during power outages
- Easy to install on the wall, ceiling, or even a tabletop with included hardware
- The test/ silence button enables you to temporarily silence unwanted alarms
- Samples air once every second
- Calibrated at four levels for accuracy
- Unique self testing system alerts if malfunctions
- 3 indicator lights green power status, yellow service, red warning
- CO5120 First Alert Carbon Monoxide Detector User Manual (PDF)
- CO600 First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm User Manual (PDF)
- CO400 First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm User Manual (PDF)
- Mommy's Little Helpers: Baby Registry Must-Haves for Safety Minded Parents
- Organizing Bedroom Cables: Transform Clutter Nightmares into Sweet Dreams
- How to Maintain Smoke Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Q&A
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030