Greenlee CMT-80 Clamp On Electrical Tester
The CMT-80 electrical tester from Greenlee offers a hassle-free solution for testing your circuits, junction boxes, and electrical wiring. This compact tool is perfect for use in small spaces, and can be stored just about anywhere.
- Equipped with automatic battery shut-off to preserve power
- Tests up to 400A AC and 600V DC for a wide range of testing applications
- Single button operation provides quick and easy results to save time on testing
- Testing can be done via clamp-on function or test leads, to provide limitless testing possibilities
- (1) 9 V battery
- test leads
- carrying case
|Amperage Measurement||0.6 - 400.0A AC|
|Voltage Measurement||AC V: 1.3 - 600.0V; DC V: 1.8 - 600.0; -0.6 to -600.0V|
|Resistance||2000Ω with continuity beeper|
|Jaw Opening||1.06" (27mm)|
|Measurement Category||CAT III, 600V per UL 3111-1|
|GL-CMT-80||Automatic Electrical Tester||Green|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- CMT-80 Manual (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Learn More About Digital Multimeters
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!