What's special about the CMT-80 tester?
- Easy to use clamp on design instantly tests voltage, current, continuity, and resistance without requiring you to enter any data
- Low impedance for accurate testing and minimal errors
- Compact design and low profile body allow you to test in tight spaces
- Data hold capability displays results longer, so you can record pertinent test results
- Click for More Features
The CMT-80 electrical tester from Greenlee offers a hassle-free solution for testing your circuits, junction boxes, and electrical wiring. This compact tool is perfect for use in small spaces, and can be stored just about anywhere.
|GL-CMT-80||Automatic Electrical Tester||Green|
- Equipped with automatic battery shut-off to preserve power
- Tests up to 400A AC and 600V DC for a wide range of testing applications
- Single button operation provides quick and easy results to save time on testing
- Testing can be done via clamp-on function or test leads, to provide limitless testing possibilities
- (1) 9 V battery
- test leads
- carrying case
|Amperage Measurement||0.6 - 400.0A AC|
|Voltage Measurement||AC V: 1.3 - 600.0V; DC V: 1.8 - 600.0; -0.6 to -600.0V|
|Resistance||2000Ω with continuity beeper|
|Jaw Opening||1.06" (27mm)|
|Measurement Category||CAT III, 600V per UL 3111-1|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- CMT-80 Manual (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Learn More About Digital Multimeters
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030