What's special about the CMT-80 tester?
- Easy to use clamp on design instantly tests voltage, current, continuity, and resistance without requiring you to enter any data
- Low impedance for accurate testing and minimal errors
- Compact design and low profile body allow you to test in tight spaces
- Data hold capability displays results longer, so you can record pertinent test results
- Click for More Features
The CMT-80 electrical tester from Greenlee offers a hassle-free solution for testing your circuits, junction boxes, and electrical wiring. This compact tool is perfect for use in small spaces, and can be stored just about anywhere.
|GL-CMT-80||Automatic Electrical Tester||Green|
- Equipped with automatic battery shut-off to preserve power
- Tests up to 400A AC and 600V DC for a wide range of testing applications
- Single button operation provides quick and easy results to save time on testing
- Testing can be done via clamp-on function or test leads, to provide limitless testing possibilities
- (1) 9 V battery
- test leads
- carrying case
|Amperage Measurement||0.6 - 400.0A AC|
|Voltage Measurement||AC V: 1.3 - 600.0V; DC V: 1.8 - 600.0; -0.6 to -600.0V|
|Resistance||2000Ω with continuity beeper|
|Jaw Opening||1.06" (27mm)|
|Measurement Category||CAT III, 600V per UL 3111-1|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- CMT-80 Manual (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Learn More About Digital Multimeters
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Unfortunately it does not display micro amps.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts