DIN Rail Cutter
While power tools will deliver faster and more accurate results in most situations, this is not always the case. This manual DIN rail cutter measures and flawlessly cuts up to 1m of rail with virtually no effort, saving time and money by eliminating the need to mark and deburr.
- Contains mounting holes for affixing to a work table for maximum stability
- Integrated 1m measuring stick with adjustable stop bar measures the rail and holds it in place at the length of your choice
- Makes very little noise and consumes no power, a great advantage over loud and expensive electric methods
- Durable cold rolled steel construction resists corrosion, heat, and other harsh conditions present in factories and shops
|Dimensions||43" L x 6" W x 30" D [1090mm x 150mm x 760mm]|
|Weight||18 lbs [8,3kg]|
|Cutting Sizes||35x15, 35x7.5, and 15mm DIN rail|
|Maximum Length Stop||1000mm|
|Industry Standards||RoHS Compliant|
Please Note: This product ships in 2 weeks
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||DIN RAILS CUT||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|AE-TS3CUT||DIN Rail Cutter||35 x 15, 35 x 7.5 and 15mm DIN Rail||43" L x 6" W x 30" D
[1090mm x 150mm x 760mm]
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How Does The UL 94 Vertical Flame Test Work?
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- What is RoHS?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!