What's special about this DIN rail cutter?
- Cuts 35 x 15mm, 35 x 7.5mm, and 15mm “top-hat” type DIN rail, accommodating most applications
- Smooth action lever allows you to cut all materials effortlessly and without warping, including aluminum, zinc, and steel
- Creates clean cuts that require no deburring or cleanup, delivering significant labor cost savings and increased personnel safety
- Ideal for quickly creating clean, ready-to-mount cuts of DIN rail up to 1000mm
- Click for More Features
While power tools will deliver faster and more accurate results in most situations, this is not always the case. This manual DIN rail cutter measures and flawlessly cuts up to 1m of rail with virtually no effort, saving time and money by eliminating the need to mark and deburr.
Please Note: This product ships in 2 weeks
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||DIN RAILS CUT||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|AE-TS3CUT||DIN Rail Cutter||35 x 15, 35 x 7.5 and 15mm DIN Rail||43" L x 6" W x 30" D
[1090mm x 150mm x 760mm]
- Contains mounting holes for affixing to a work table for maximum stability
- Integrated 1m measuring stick with adjustable stop bar measures the rail and holds it in place at the length of your choice
- Makes very little noise and consumes no power, a great advantage over loud and expensive electric methods
- Durable cold rolled steel construction resists corrosion, heat, and other harsh conditions present in factories and shops
|Dimensions||43" L x 6" W x 30" D [1090mm x 150mm x 760mm]|
|Weight||18 lbs [8,3kg]|
|Cutting Sizes||35x15, 35x7.5, and 15mm DIN rail|
|Maximum Length Stop||1000mm|
|Industry Standards||RoHS Compliant|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How Does The UL 94 Vertical Flame Test Work?
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- What is RoHS?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030