What's special about this cable fastener?
- Closed center loop custom-conforms to any cable end, and stays securely in place until you decide to remove it
- 7" length is perfect for smaller to mid-size cable bundles
- Made from durable hook-and-loop, so you can reuse and reconfigure them over and over again
- Click for More Features
The hook and loop cable fasteners are the easiest way to keep your cables under control. Your life will be so much better once that mess is securely fastened and tangle-free.
|PART #||SIZE||COLOR||QUANTITY||PRICE / BAG|
|VWCL-307-C-BL||1" x 7"||Blue||5 per Bag|
- Works great around the house, at the office, or in the recording studio
- To use, just secure cable end in center loop, coil cable up, then close the wrap's ends around the bundle
- Cable Management
- Sound Reinforcement
- Audio Cables
- Video Cables
RIPNGRIP sew-on hook and loop is manufactured and used on the highest quality sporting goods products in the world. We begin with German monofilament thread for prolonged cycle life. Then we coat the underside of the hook and loop with the thickest polyurethane backing in the industry. Such details insure a super-strong and peel strength even after 10,000 or more cycles.
The chart below RIPNGRIP hook and loop to the U.S. Military requirements. RIPNGRIP exceeds the Military requirements in every area tested.
|MILITARY TEST||TEST METHOD||HOOK||LOOP||CLASS I REQUIREMENTS|
|Breaking Strength||ASTM D5034-95||175 lbs||203 lbs||155 lbs|
|Shear Strength||ASTM D5169-91||36 lbs||36 lbs||7.5 lbs|
|Breaking Strength of Splice||ASTM D5034-95||83 lbs||83 lbs||min. 30% of original|
|Thickness||ASTM D1777-96||0.080 in||0.090 in||0.050 in|
|Weight Per Linear Yard||ASTM 03776-96||8.52 gm||8.51 gm||5.3 gm|
|Dimensional Stability (after 3 launderings)||FTMS 101A Method 55561||1.3%||0.3||3%|
|Appearance after Laundering||USTC CI-5||Raveling of threads (>1/32") in length direction on both sides after 3 launderings||> 1/32" fraying|
|Appearance after Dry Cleaning||AATCC 158-1995
|Satisfactory||Satisfactory||> 1/32" fraying|
|Color-fastness to Crocking||AATCC 8-1996||Dry 4.5/ Wet 4.5||Dry 4.5/ Wet 4.5||Dry 3.5/ Wet 3.5|
|Color-fastness to Dry Cleaning||AATCC 132-1998||Color Change 4.5||Color Change 4.5||Color Change 4.0|
|Staining of Multi-fibers -- Acetate, Cotton, Polyester, Acrylic, Wool||4.5||4.5||4.0|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030