What's special about this waterproof extension cord connector?
- Protects cable ends from outside dust, dirt, and liquids, prolonging the life of your extension cords and reducing the risk of electrical hazards
- Locking design with tapered ends prevents cables from being disconnected while moving, ensuring that your jobs go uninterrupted
- Weatherproof UV rated plastic stands up to the radiant heat of outside work areas for long-lasting protection
- Screw-tight closure and internal gaskets create a certified watertight seal, defending cable from electrical damage and making the connector ideal for marine/boating and other outdoor applications that require a waterproof connector (not designed for extended submersions).
- Click for More Features
Power extension cords can be very expensive, especially those specialized for waterproof applications. The Cord Connect™ extension cord cable protector offers a cost-effective solution for the home or industrial worker looking to keep their cable ends fully protected from abrasion damage, electrical hazards, and even irritating disconnects. This waterproof* extension cord connector features an electrical cord lock that creates a watertight, weatherproof seal. *not designed for extended submersion.
Please Note: * Unfit for extended submersion
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||COLOR||MAX AWG||MAX PLUG DIAMETER||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|AG-5005||Cord Connect™ Cable Plug Protector||OSHA Orange, Landscape Green||4/0||1-3/8" [3.49cm]||1.33 oz [37.7 g]|
- Available in 2 colors to fit your application: OSHA Orange for high visibility, and Landscape Green for blending in with outdoor natural environments
- Snap-open clamshell enclosure makes adding and removing cables easy
- Corrugated construction makes it lightweight and durable
- Easy grip design makes for effortless use by workers wearing gloves, helping you maintain the highest possible level of job safety
- Available in 2 colors to fit your application:
- Orange for high visibility and easy recognition as a safety product
- Landscape Green for the green worker: matches hoses, foliage, and other landscaping and gardening items
- Made in the USA
|Color||OSHA Orange or Landscape Green|
|Maximum Plug Diameter||1-3/8" [3.49cm]|
|Internal Length (minimum)||3"|
|Maximum Diameter (outer piece)||2-1/2"|
|Minimum Diameter (inner piece)||1-3/8"|
|Weight||1.33 oz [37.7 g]|
Patent Numbers: 5,505,634; 5,772,462
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Holiday Safety Tips: Preventing Fire and Electrical Hazards from Lights, Electric Decorations and Christmas Trees
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. This plastic is made to resist regular heat from an electrical connection, however, it will not hold up to extreme temperatures.
- Thank you for your question. It is designed for thicker gauge wire, but I think it will work with Christmas lights.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts