What's special about these PVC routers?
- Allows you to create 90° bends in conduit runs, even in tight spaces
- Constructed of PVC so it will not rust or corrode
- Perfect for entry for pulling and feeding wires during installation
- Click for More Features
This conduit body is used when you need a change in the direction of the conduit run with the back hub typically exiting through a wall. This rectangular shaped conduit body is equipped with a removable cover for easy installation.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||PACKAGE QTY||PRICE|
|CTX-5133666||Cantex 1-1/4" Type LB Conduit Body||10|
- For use with Schedule 40/80 non-metallic solvent weld fittings
- Ideal for use outdoors because there is no degradation in the presence of direct sunlight
- Screws are zinc plated steel
- Screw-on covers and foam-in-place gasket create a watertight seal for interior protection
- UL Listed and CSA Certified
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty - PDF
Ideal for use:
- Electrical Non-Metallic Conduit
- Sprinkler systems
- New and Retrofit Applications
Type LB Conduit Body Dimensions
|PART #||Size||A||B||C||D||E||Volume cu.||3 wire Fill||PRICE / Unit|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
Difference between Schedule 40 and Schedule 80 Conduit
The difference between Schedule 40 and Schedule 80 lies in the thickness of the wall of the piping. The Schedule 40 has a thinner wall than the Schedule 80 piping even when dealing with the same size pipe. Because the pipes are the same size on the outside, the difference lies in the interior. They will differ by inside diameter. A 1" (25.4 mm) Schedule 40 pipe will have an outside diameter of 1.315" (33.4 mm) and an inside diameter of 1.029" (26.1 mm). A 1" (25.4 mm) Schedule 80 pipe will have an outside diameter of 1.315" (33.4 mm) and an inside diameter of 0.936" (23.8 mm).
They will look identical from the exterior. The reason for the difference is that thicker piping allows for larger pressure. Thinner piping and fittings however are less expensive typically.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030