Cantex ½ Inch to 1 Inch Enviro-Flex Liquidtight Conduit
Made of circular cross section with a smooth polyvinyl chloride (PVC) inner surface and an integral reinforcing member within the conduit wall, the Enviro-Flex Non Metallic Conduit has several advantages over metallic conduit, including; lightweight installation, lower labor and installation costs, and greater flexibility.
*Not to be used with standard PVC cement, for best results use EZ Flex ENT Solvent Cement
- 600 volts maximum may run through the coils
- Type B LFNC, non-plenum rated conduit; which means it is designed for use in wet, dry or oily locations in the capacity of a flame resistant, non-metallic raceway for power, control and communications cables
- Ordered in 100 foot increments to suit a wide variety of applications
- UL listed 1660 for use at constant maximum 60°C (140°F)
- CSA Certified CSA C22.2 No. 227.2
- NEC Article 351
- Ideally used with Cantex fittings and couplings
- Easy to handle and can be cut using a duct or PVC cutter
- Smooth inner bore makes wire and cable pulls easier
- Sunlight resistant
- Control and motor applications
- Machinery tools
- Moving machinery
- Console wire
- Transformer connections
- Outdoor lighting, air conditioning
- Heating systems
- Computer power distribution
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||TRADE SIZE||OUTSIDE DIAMETER||INSIDE DIAMETER||PRICE|
|V06AEA1||Cantex Enviro-Flex® Liguidtight Conduit - GRAY||1/2" x 100 ft.||0.820" Min
|V06AGA1||Cantex Enviro-Flex® Liguidtight Conduit - GRAY||3/4" x 100 ft.||1.030" Min
|V06BAA1||Cantex Enviro-Flex® Liguidtight Conduit - GRAY||1" x 100 ft.||1.290" Min
|CTX-V06AEA1||Cantex Enviro-Flex® Liguidtight Conduit 1/2" - 100 ft - GRAY||13.5 lbs|
|CTX-V06AGA1||Cantex Enviro-Flex® Liguidtight Conduit 3/4" - 100 ft - GRAY||16.5 lbs|
|CTX-V06BAA1||Cantex Enviro-Flex® Liguidtight Conduit 1" - 100 ft - GRAY||25.9 lbs|
|CTX-7210402||Cantex ENT Solvent Cement Pint||1.2 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- Cable Covers
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!