What's special about this non-metallic conduit?
- Provides your wiring with protection from oils, solvents, water and more for no functional loss
- Ideal for all temperature uses: 0.4° F (-18°C) minimum to 167°F (75°C) maximum ambient temperature in buried or direct sunlight applications - outdoors
- A great alternate to metal conduit when you are looking for cost benefits, ease of installation, a solution that is lighter in weight
- Click for More Features
Made of circular cross section with a smooth polyvinyl chloride (PVC) inner surface and an integral reinforcing member within the conduit wall, the Enviro-Flex Non Metallic Conduit has several advantages over metallic conduit, including; lightweight installation, lower labor and installation costs, and greater flexibility.
*Not to be used with standard PVC cement, for best results use EZ Flex ENT Solvent Cement.
|CTX-V06AEA1||Cantex Enviro-Flex® Liguidtight Conduit 1/2" - 100 ft - GRAY||13.5 lbs|
|CTX-V06AGA1||Cantex Enviro-Flex® Liguidtight Conduit 3/4" - 100 ft - GRAY||16.5 lbs|
|CTX-V06BAA1||Cantex Enviro-Flex® Liguidtight Conduit 1" - 100 ft - GRAY||25.9 lbs|
|CTX-7210402||Cantex ENT Solvent Cement Pint||1.2 lbs|
- 600 volts maximum may run through the coils
- Type B LFNC, non-plenum rated conduit; which means it is designed for use in wet, dry or oily locations in the capacity of a flame resistant, non-metallic raceway for power, control and communications cables
- Ordered in 100 foot increments to suit a wide variety of applications
- UL listed 1660 for use at constant maximum 60°C (140°F)
- CSA Certified CSA C22.2 No. 227.2
- NEC Article 351
- Ideally used with Cantex fittings and couplings
- Easy to handle and can be cut using a duct or PVC cutter
- Smooth inner bore makes wire and cable pulls easier
- Sunlight resistant
- Control and motor applications
- Machinery tools
- Moving machinery
- Console wire
- Transformer connections
- Outdoor lighting, air conditioning
- Heating systems
- Computer power distribution
|PART #||TRADE SIZE||OUTSIDE DIAMETER||INSIDE DIAMETER||PRICE|
|V06AEA1||1/2" x 100 ft.||0.820" Min
|V06AGA1||3/4" x 100 ft.||1.030" Min
|V06BAA1||1" x 100 ft.||1.290" Min
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- Cable Covers
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts