BK Precision® Digital Thermo Hygrometer
Keeping network equipment and other sensitive materials within the correct environmental conditions is crucial to long term performance and investment protection. The Model 625 Thermo Hygrometer instantly takes temperature and humidity, delivering an “at-a-glance” view of the climate.
- One-handed operation leaves a hand free for other tasks, such as data logging
- Digital sensor performs 2.5 samples per second, ensuring thorough, accurate results every time
- Any single test result can be easily locked for recording using the data hold feature
- Includes a protective cap for preserving the life of the sensor when not in use
|Measurement Range||Temperature: 32° to 140°F (0° to 60°C)|
|Humidity||0% to 100% RH|
Humidity: 0.1% RH
|Basic Accuracy||Temperature: +1°F/C
Humidity: +2.5% RH
|Sensor Type||Temperature: Thermistor
Humidity: Electronic capacitance
polymer film sensor
|Sample Rate||2.5 times per second|
|Operating Temperature & Humidity||32° to 131°F (0° to 55°C), at < 75% RH|
|Storage Temperature & Humidity||-68° to 131°F (-20° to 55°C), 0 to 80% RH with battery removed|
|Power Supply||9V battery|
|Battery Life||Over 200 hours typical|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||7" x 2.6" x 1.4" (178mm x 65.5mm x 35mm)|
|Weight||6 oz. (170g)|
Please Note: This product ships in 2 weeks
|BK-625||Digital Thermo Hygrometer||7" H x 2.6" W x 1.4" D
[178mm x 65.5mm x 35mm]
|6 oz [170g]|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- Enhance Your Vehicle with Bentley-Harris ConvoShield™
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- 10 Ways to Prevent Hazardous Energy Injuries in the Workplace
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!