What's special about this drywall shield?
- Protects work hole and surrounding areas from damage during wire pulls, the running of flexible conduit, and other in-wall operations, ensuring the cleanest electrical installations
- Reversed-spring tabs for quick, secure and damage-free snap-in installation - a lower-stress alternative to similar products requiring screws or nails
- Works with 1/2" and 5/8" drywall, to accomodate almost any application
- Larger side of spring tab is on the inside of the wall, allowing unobstructed access to the hole for hand tools, power tools, or pull rope
- Click for More Features
Even the most experienced, precise contractors are privy to human error, which can result in damage at the worst times. The Drywall Protector Plate surrounds work holes with high-impact plastic, protecting from destruction caused by tools, accidents, and other dangers of the workplace.
|BES-FIB-PP||B.E.S. Drywall Protector Plate||0.5 lb|
- High-impact plastic construction protects wall from damage by power tools and pulling equipment
- Screwless, nailless installation will not cause stress cracks and fractures, or compromise the integrity of the drywall in any way
- Blue color stands out on unfinished drywall, making the plate also useful for marking your work area
- Made in the USA
|PART #||INNER DIMENSIONS||OUTER DIMENSIONS||THICKNESS||DEPTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|BES-FIB-PP||2.25" W x 3.75" H (5.72 cm x 9.53 cm)||6" x 8" (15.24 cm x 20.32 cm)||1/16" (1.58 mm)||5/8" (15.87 mm)||0.5 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home, from The Electrical Safety Foundation International
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030