B.E.S.® Drywall Protector Plate
Even the most experienced, precise contractors are privy to human error, which can result in damage at the worst times. The Drywall Protector Plate surrounds work holes with high-impact plastic, protecting from destruction caused by tools, accidents, and other dangers of the workplace.
- High-impact plastic construction protects wall from damage by power tools and pulling equipment
- Screwless, nailless installation will not cause stress cracks and fractures, or compromise the integrity of the drywall in any way
- Blue color stands out on unfinished drywall, making the plate also useful for marking your work area
- Made in the USA
|PART #||INNER DIMENSIONS||OUTER DIMENSIONS||THICKNESS||DEPTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|BES-FIB-PP||2.25" W x 3.75" H (5.72 cm x 9.53 cm)||6" x 8" (15.24 cm x 20.32 cm)||1/16" (1.58 mm)||5/8" (15.87 mm)||0.5 lb|
|BES-FIB-PP||B.E.S. Drywall Protector Plate||0.5 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home, from The Electrical Safety Foundation International
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!