What's special about this conduit?
- PVC conduit that is non-conductive and non-metallic for all-purpose functionality
- Flexibility and durability, as well as crush, abrasion, and strain resistance all make this a fantastic choice for your next job
- Resistance to sunlight and UV rays offer invaluable protection for your cables and wires
- Low Smoke and Zero Halogen TPU jacket
- Click for More Features
NMUA Sealtite® Non-Metallic Liquid-Tight Flexible Conduit is specifically for use in situations that call for a liquid-tight conduit that is able to withstand vibration, movement, oil and corrosives. This item is for use both indoors and out, and is perfect for outdoor lighting, water treatment systems and HVAC equipment.
|ANA-39702||3/8" Anamet Anaconda Sealtite® Non-Metallic Flexible Conduit||100'||Gray||13 lbs|
|ANA-39712||1/2" Anamet Anaconda Sealtite® Non-Metallic Flexible Conduit||100'||Gray||13 lbs|
|ANA-39722||3/4"Anamet Anaconda Sealtite® Non-Metallic Flexible Conduit||100'||Gray||17 lbs|
|ANA-39731||1" Anamet Anaconda Sealtite® Non-Metallic Flexible Conduit||100'||Gray||26.5 lbs|
|ANA-39741||1-1/4"Anamet Anaconda Sealtite® Non-Metallic Flexible Conduit||50'||Gray||16 lbs|
|ANA-39753||1-1/2" Anamet Anaconda Sealtite® Non-Metallic Flexible Conduit||50'||Gray||23 lbs|
|ANA-39761||2" Anamet Anaconda Sealtite® Non-Metallic Flexible Conduit||50'||Gray||33 lbs|
- Resistance to oils, water and most chemicals makes this perfect for harsh conditions
- Smooth interior finish and outer surface facilitates easy wire pulling
- Remains flexible from -5° to +176°F (-20° to +80°C)
- One piece construction means you do not have to worry your conduit will come apart
- Extra strength built in with a rigid non metallic reinforcement embedded in the PVC wall
- Installs and cuts quickly and easily, which saves on overall labor costs
- For use with non metallic Type B connectors
- ACI File Numbers for CSA 20817, UL approved for direct burial applications, UL Std #1660, File #E-75863 for Type B conduit, For use per Article 356 of the National Electric Code
- Made in America
|Construction||Non-metallic PVC material|
|Usage||Inside, outside, and in corrosive applications in accordance with Article 356 of the NEC|
|-17° to +176° F (-27° to +80° C)
+140° F (+60° C)
+158° F (+70° C)
|UL/CSA||UL Std #1660, File #E-75863 and CSA File # 20817 as Type B non-metallic conduit|
|Comparable Conduits||Carlon Carflex (3/8" to 2") : Not UL Listed
Spiraduct Rhino (3/8" to 2") : UL Listed
|Resistance||Chemical, Oils, Solvents PDF|
|Part #||Trade Size & Catalog #||Nominal Internal Diameter||Outside Diameter||Approx Inside Bend Diam.||Approx
Per 100 Ft
Seller warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship of material, provided that Buyer notify Seller in writing, within 90 days after delivery of the orders to Buyer's location, or completion of the work at Buyer's location, whichever is applicable. Upon receipt of such notification, seller shall repair and/or replace, as its option, any of its products which its examination shall disclose as defective in workmanship or material. This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all warranties, whether oral or written, expressed, or implied. The only exception is the warranty of title. NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE SHALL APPLY. Ordinary wear and tear shall not be considered a defect in workmanship or material. This warranty does not apply if the products have been damaged by accident, abuse, misuse, modification, misapplication, or improper service.
Seller shallin no event be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, losses, or expense for breach of warranty or for negligence.
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
How to Cut Sealtite® Flexible Conduit:
It is important to ensure your cuts are clean and square so that there is an accurate and tight connection. The conduit is pre-marked at 2” intervals for easy use, cuts and measurements. You should not use a saw to cut this conduit as that may create jagged, uneven surfaces.
It is recommended that a band saw be used for these precise cuts. The suggested blade specification for the band saw is: 1/2” wide x 0.25” thick and has 24 teeth per inch. You should set the blade speed at 350’ per minute.
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030