Light Duty Cable Tie Tool
No need to invest in an expensive, industrial-grade tool just to install cable ties around the home or office. Save money and try the Catamount? Light Duty Cable Tie tool, instead - it's the perfect solution for carrying out all your practical cable management duties, perfectly tensioning and trimming your nylon cable ties for clean, professional results.
- Compact, lightweight design is easy to handle and can be stored in any pocket, drawer, or toolbox
- Simple two-piece construction reduces the chance of breakage over other tools with complex mechanisms, increasing long-term reliability
- Smooth pump lever action makes any job fast and easy
- RoHS Compliant for safe use and disposal in any facility
|Cable Tie Material||Nylon|
|Cable Tie Width||0.094” to 0.184” wide
(2.38 to 4.67 mm)
|Tensile Strength||18 to 50 lbs
(8.16 to 22.67 kg)
|Weight||1.8 oz (50g)|
|Safety Certication||RoHS Compliant|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||CABLE TIE MATERIAL||COLOR||PRICE|
|TB-QC-100||Catamount Light Duty Cable Tie Tool||Nylon||Blue|
Related Cable Ties
|PART #||LENGTH||MIN. LOOP TENSILE||QUANTITY / PACK||PRICE|
|CT055-100CL||5.5" (clear only)||40 lbs||100|
|CT07-50LB-100||7"||50 lbs||100 (black, natural)|
No Manuals Available.
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- How Can Cable Tie Installation Tools Make My Job Easier?
- How to Hide Cables Within Your Home Office