What's special about these screened rackmount patch panels?
- High-quality CAT5e, CAT6, and CAT6A shielded patch panels are equipped with a complete set of termination accessories to provide fast and easy assembly right out of the box
- Each panel comes with 24 or 48 fully-shielded keystone jacks specifically designed to provide effective protection against RFI and EMI
- Designed and constructed in compliance with the latest regulations to provide maximum protection from outside interference and ensure data integrity in highly sensitive applications
- Click for More Features
Signamax™ Shielded Patch Panels provide professional datacom installers and technicians with a complete, high-quality solution for EMI/RFI resistant networking. These screened patch panels utilize the best materials, design, and components to ensure the integrity of both the keystone jacks and the terminated wires. More
|SX-24458S-C5E||CAT 5e Shielded Patch Panel||24||1U||19"W x 1.75"H x 6"D|
|SX-24458S-C6C||CAT 6+ Shielded Patch Panel||24||1U||19"W x 1.75"H x 6"D|
|SX-24458S-C6A||CAT 6A Shielded Patch Panel||24||1U||19"W x 1.75"H x 6"D|
|SX-48458S-C6A||CAT 6A Shielded Patch Panel||48||2U||19"W x 3.50"H x 6"D|
Each shielded patch panel includes 24 or 48 keystone jacks, cable management bar, cable ties, and mounting screws for easy rackmount installation in most standard networking enclosures or racks.
- Rear cable management bar provides improved organization and strain relief to help maintain the reliability of both the jack and connection
- Professional-grade keystone connectors are rated to withstand at least 750 plug insertions, while exceeding TIA/EIA component, permanent link, and channel level performance specifications
- Specially engineered connector contact plate provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity, while protecting against damage caused by the insertion of 4 or 6 position plugs
- Panel is constructed from high quality steel and stainless steel for maximum strength and long-lasting durability
- Each Cat 5e and Cat 6 patch panel comes pre-equipped with integrated replaceable labels for easy identification of each port, while the Cat 6a panel provides port labeling and clear port numbers
- UL 94V-0 fire rated
- UL listed
- FCC rated
- IEC and EN compliant
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA specifications
- IEEE compliant
|ANSI/TIA-568-C.2: meets or exceeds category 5e (1–100 MHz) component specifications||ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1: Exceeds Category 6 (1 – 250 MHz) component level specifications||ANSI/TIA-568-B.2-10: Meets or exceeds category 6A (1–500 MHz) channel specifications|
|Unshielded (U/UTP) or shielded twisted pair (U/STP, F/UTP, F/STP, SF/ STP)||Unshielded or shielded twisted pair (UTP/ScTP/FTP/SFTP)|
|8p8c (8-position, 8-contact) “RJ45” type|
|22-24 AWG (0.644 – 0.511 mm)||22-26 AWG (0.643 – 0.404 mm)||22-24 AWG (0.644 – 0.511 mm)|
Panel: 19” rack mountable
Panel: 19” rack mountable
|Jacks: 0.67"W x 1.65"D x 0.76"H (W 17.0 mm D 41.8 mm H 19.3 mm)|
|ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, IEC 60603-7, FCC Part 68 Subpart F, UL 94V-0||ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2, ISO/IEC 11801 2nd Ed., CENELEC EN 50173, FCC Part 68, UL 1863, IEC 60603-7||ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-10, IEEE 802.3 ab, FCC Part 68 Subpart F, UL 94V-0, UL 1863, IEC 60603-7|
|X.21, V.11, S0, ISDN, CSMA/CD 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-T4, 100BASE-T2, 1000BASE-T, 10GBASE-T (up to 25 m (82 ft)), TR 4/16/100, 100BASE-VG, ATM LAN 25/51/155, TP-PMD||X.21, V.11, S0, ISDN, CSMA/CD 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-T4, 100BASE-T2, 1000BASE-T, 10GBASE-T, TR 4/16/100, 100BASE-VG, ATM LAN 25/51/155, TP-PMD|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030