What's special about this adhesive?
- Allows you to create smooth, near-seamless splices on flooring
- Constructed of flexible vinyl material to conform to just about any surface
- Highly abrasion resistant to withstand constant foot traffic
- Meets federal specification PPP-T-66D, Type 1 for identification
- Click for More Features
Protapes and Specialties offers a wide variety of quality tapes and materials to cover a wide range of applications. This vinyl splicing tape is no different. It comes in a variety of bright, easily identifiable colors for marking and identification, as well as seamless installation of vinyl flooring.
|PTS-PROSPLICE-136||36 yards||1"||Black, White, Gray, Clear, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Brown, Purple|
- Meets OSHA safety requirements for marking
- Available in 11 vivid colors (Black, White, Gray, Clear, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Brown, Purple) for high visibility marking
- Backed with a natural rubber resin adhesive for a secure hold and seal
- Ideal for:
- OSHA color coding
- Splicing vinyl flooring
- Securing cord covers
|Adhesive||Natural rubber resin|
|Total Thickness||6 mils|
|Adhesion to Steel||30 oz. per inch|
|Tensile Strength||18 lbs. per inch|
|Government Specification||PPP-T-66D, Type 1|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Types of Tape and How to Use Them
- Save Money while Protecting Your Electrical Cords with Inexpensive Cable Covers
- How to Hide Cables within your Home Office
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030