What's special about this adhesive?
- Allows you to create smooth, near-seamless splices on flooring
- Constructed of flexible vinyl material to conform to just about any surface
- Highly abrasion resistant to withstand constant foot traffic
- Meets federal specification PPP-T-66D, Type 1 for identification
- Click for More Features
Protapes and Specialties offers a wide variety of quality tapes and materials to cover a wide range of applications. This vinyl splicing tape is no different. It comes in a variety of bright, easily identifiable colors for marking and identification, as well as seamless installation of vinyl flooring.
|PTS-PROSPLICE-136||1"||36 yards||Black, White, Gray, Clear, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Brown, Purple|
|PTS-PROSPLICE-236||2"||36 yards||Black, Gray, Clear, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Brown, Purple|
- Meets OSHA safety requirements for marking
- Available in 11 vivid colors (Black, White, Gray, Clear, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Brown, Purple) for high visibility marking
- Backed with a natural rubber resin adhesive for a secure hold and seal
- Ideal for:
- OSHA color coding
- Splicing vinyl flooring
- Securing cord covers
|Backing||Vinyl film||Vinyl film|
|Adhesive||Natural rubber resin||Natural rubber resin|
|Total Thickness||6 mils||6 mils|
|Adhesion to Steel||30 oz. per inch||30 oz. per inch|
|Tensile Strength||18 lbs. per inch||18 lbs. per inch|
|Government Specification||PPP-T-66D, Type 1||PPP-T-66D, Type 1|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Types of Tape and How to Use Them
- Save Money while Protecting Your Electrical Cords with Inexpensive Cable Covers
- How to Hide Cables within your Home Office
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts