Pro-Splice® Vinyl Splicing Tape, Adhesive Vinyl Tapes PPPT-66-E
Protapes and Specialties offers a wide variety of quality tapes and materials to cover a wide range of applications. This vinyl splicing tape is no different. It comes in a variety of bright, easily identifiable colors for marking and identification, as well as seamless installation of vinyl flooring.
- Meets OSHA safety requirements for marking
- Available in 11 vivid colors (Black, White, Gray, Clear, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Brown, Purple) for high visibility marking
- Backed with a natural rubber resin adhesive for a secure hold and seal
- Ideal for:
- OSHA color coding
- Splicing vinyl flooring
- Securing cord covers
|Adhesive||Natural rubber resin|
|Total Thickness||6 mils|
|Adhesion to Steel||30 oz. per inch|
|Tensile Strength||18 lbs. per inch|
|Government Specification||PPP-T-66D, Type 1|
|PTS-PROSPLICE-136||36 yards||1"||Black, White, Gray, Clear, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Brown, Purple|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Types of Tape and How to Use Them
- Save Money while Protecting Your Electrical Cords with Inexpensive Cable Covers
- How to Hide Cables within your Home Office
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!