What's special about this portable mini screwdriver set?
- Adjustable bit holder allows you to work inside tight or hard to reach places
- Assortment of 12 standard Slotted, Phillips, and Torx bits used in today's electronics
- Smooth action rotating cap allows you to screw/unscrew quickly without ever lifting the bit
- Click for More Features
Platinum Tools 13 Pc. Micro Mini II precision screw driver set is small enough to be used for eyeglass repair and delicate enough to handle today’s sensitive electronics.
|PL-19103||Micro Miniature II
Precision 13 Piece
|4 Slotted Bits
4 Phillips Bits
4 Torx® Bits
|6"L x 2.75"W x 1"H||0.25 lb.|
This set includes a combination of 4 Slotted (2.0, 1.5, 1.2, & 1.0), 4 Phillips (0000, 000, 00, & 0), 4 Torx® (3, 4, 5, & 6) bits, and a 5" screwdriver with an adjustable bit holder that extends out 8". The 4mm bit holder is non-magnetic, so it’s safe to use on computers or components that are sensitive to magnetic or static interference.
- Hardened RC55 CrV 8660 bits for lasting durability
- High impact plastic storage case keeps bits and screwdriver safe and secure
- Soft grip TPR handle reduces wear and fatigue to your fingers
- 6" Long portable carrying case fits easily inside your pocket or tool bag
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty offers you peace-of-mind
|Slotted bit sizes:||2, 1.5, 1.2, 1|
|Philips bit sizes:||0000, 000, 00, 0|
|Torx bit sizes:||3, 4, 5, 6|
|Bit material:||Non-magnetic hardened RC55 CrV 8660|
|Bit holder size:||4mm|
|Screw driver length:||5" extends to 8"|
|Screw driver handle material:||Soft grip TPR|
|Dimensions:||6"L x 2.75"W x 1"H|
- Tool Box Essentials for Home DIY Projects
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030