Panduit® P1™ Labels for PanTher LS8 & Cougar LS9
The PANDUIT® Pan-Way® T-70 Surface Raceway System is a non-metallic multi-channel capable surface raceway that can be used to route, protect, and conceal data, voice, video, fiber optic and power cabling with a rating of up to 600 volts. Made from impact resistant material that is sure to last a long time without peeling or corroding, these raceways are a must have investment. More
|Open Channel 40% Cable Fill Capacity|
|Cable Type:||# of Cables|
|Cat 6 Cables||41|
|Cat 5e Cables||55|
|2 Strand Fiber Optic Cable||86|
|Voltage rating:||UL-5A 600VAC; CSA C22.2 No. 62.1-03 600V|
|Approvals:||UL Listed 95425 (raceway); UL Listed E116129 (fittings)|
|CSI spec form:||LP-CSISPEC-T70-1|
Custom colors are available upon request. Minimums apply.
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- 10 Hot Organizational Products for $10 or Less
- Why Should I Use 'Low Smoke Zero Halogen' Cables?
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- 5 Things That Home Design Shows Don't Always Tell You