What's special about these printer labels?
- Prints high quality, high resolution magnetic labels using any K-Sun LABELShop printer
- Allows you to change labels at any time without sticky residue, paint removal, or damage to the surface
- Resists weather, water, acids, bases, and temperatures up to 175° F continuous
- Ideal for many applications, from your refrigerator to your industrial vehicle
Creating magnetic labels generally requires sending your designs to a third party, which can result in long wait times, large minimum purchases, and a pretty good amount of money spent. This can be ok for large volume projects, but what if you don't need 10,000? This brilliant solution lets you use any LABELShop printer to create quality magnetic labels a la carte. The labels are polyester coated, so thermal transfer holds up for an average of 5 years, just like any other polyester label. Feel free to use these labels indoors and outdoors in some of the most extreme environments.
Click here for K-Sun LabelShop Printers.
|PART #||COLOR||LABEL WIDTH||TAPE LENGTH||PRICE|
|KS-209MTBW||Black on White||3/8"||13 ft|
|KS-212MTBW||Black on White||1/2"||13 ft|
|KS-218MTBW||Black on White||3/4"||13 ft|
|KS-224MTBW||Black on White||1"||13 ft|
|KS-236MTBW||Black on White||1-1/2"||13 ft|
|KS-209MTBY||Black on Yellow||3/8"||13 ft|
|KS-212MTBY||Black on Yellow||1/2"||13 ft|
|KS-218MTBY||Black on Yellow||3/4"||13 ft|
|KS-224MTBY||Black on Yellow||1"||13 ft|
|Life Span (Average)||5 years|
|Compatible Surfaces||Any Ferrous Metal|
|Maximum Energy Product||(x10° Hauss Oersted) 1.35|
|Residual Induction (Br) (Gauss)||2300|
|Coercive Force (Hc) (Orsteds)||2040|
|Thermal Coefficient of Linear Expansion||(x10^5/°C)|
|Volume Resistivity||(OHMS CM X 10^13) 1.1|
|Dielectric Strength||(Volts/Mil) 225|
|Oils & Common Solvents||Poor|
|Storage Temperature||70°F (21°C)|
|Relative Humidity||40% to 50%|
|Application Temperature||-30°F to 175°F (-30°C to 79°C)|
|Physical Properties||Material||Polyester Coated Magnetic Material|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Automate Your Business with Barcodes
- LAN, Telephone, Audio System Installations Require a Label Printer
- Marking Made Easy - the Best Methods and Products for Labeling Your Cables
- Thermal Transfer Label Printers and How They Work
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts