What's special about these fiber cable certifier modules?
- Adds dual wavelength, bidirectional fiber certification to your LanTEK® II Cable Certifier
- Tests each fiber strand completely without having to swap ports
- Field changeable adapters (SC, ST, FC) eliminate the need for hybrid launch cables
- Available in Multimode LED, Multimode Laser (1/10/40 Gig) and Single Mode Laser to fit any application
- Click for More Features
For the learned professional, FiberTEK FDX fiber modules are an invaluable add-on to the LanTEK II Cable Certifier. Instead of bulking up your toolset with more inconvenient testers and trunk cables, these modules allow bidirectional dual wavelength certification without swapping ports. All applications are covered with the available MM LED, MM Laser, and SM Laser units.
|Individual Module Kits|
|Part #||Fiber Mode||Light Source||Wavelength||Price|
|ID-33-990-FA04||Includes both ID-33-990-FA01 & ID-33-990-FA03 module kits|
Each kit includes:
- (2) FiberTek FDX modules
- (1) Semi-rigid Carry Case (Lockable)
- (2 each) SC, FC, ST Adapters
- SC-SC patch cords:
- MM Kits: (3) 62.5µm, (3)50µm
- SM Kits: (3)9µm SMF
- (1) Operation Manual
- (1) Quick Reference Guide
|Fiber Types||Multimode and Single Mode|
|Light Sources||LED and VCSEL/Laser Light|
|Connectors||ST, SC, FC|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
- Fiber Optics Standards Test Limits (PDF)
- LED vs. Laser Application's Note (PDF)
- Software Information (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Setting up Fiber Optics Technology
- Fiber Optic Fusion Splicers and How They Work
- Why Should I Use 'Low Smoke Zero Halogen' Cables?
- Q&A: FiberCare Lint-Free Consumables
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts