What's special about this surveillance camera?
- 540 TVL resolution and auto-on IR LEDs captures activities in detail 24/7
- Vandal-resistant dome resists the impact of a 10 lb. sledgehammer
- SONY 1/3" Super HAD CCD sensor handles changing lighting conditions with ease
- Ideal for outdoor monitoring of any residential, commercial, or industrial facility
- Click for More Features
Trying to stop this camera from rolling won't make your case any better! The EHD362 is designed to withstand a swing from a 10 lb. sledgehammer, ensuring that the details of any crime are captured in unforgiving detail. Get one for all sides of your home or facility and add an EverFocus DVR for the ultimate in security.
|EF-EHD362||EverFocus Outdoor 3-Axis IR Dome Camera||540 TVL||3.7~12mm|
- 3-axis design ensures you will get the angle you need whether you mount on the wall or ceiling
- Auto Gain Control and Auto Tracking White Balance compensates for environmental imbalances to keep quality consistent
- IP66 weather resistance rating ensures that dust and water are kept out under the roughest conditions
|Pickup Device||1/3" SONY Super HAD CCD Sensor|
|Picture Elements||768 x 494 (NTSC), 752 x 582 (PAL)|
|Horizontal Resolution||540 TVL|
|Sensitivity||0.12 LUX / F1.6 ; 0 LUX (IR LED ON)|
|S/N Ratio||Over 48dB (AGC off)|
|Video Output||BNC 1.0Vp-p 75Ω|
|Lens Type||Vari-Focal 3.7~12mm / F1.4 DC Drive Auto Iris Lens|
|Day/Night||True day/night with motorized IR cut filter|
|White Balance||ATW (2500°K~9500°K)|
|Sync. Mode||Internal Sync.|
|IR LED||11 Units High Efficiency IR LED|
|IR Distance||25m (~80ft.) nominal; depends on environment|
|Weather Resistant||IP 66|
|Power Consumption||283mA @12VDC, 335mA @ 24VAC|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C~50°C / 14°F~122°F|
|Dimensions (O.D. x H)||142mm x 115.5mm / 5.6" x 4.55"|
|Weight||979 g / 2.16 lbs|
|Certifications||CE / FCC|
No Manual Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is CCTV, and How is it Used?
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Business with Video Surveillance
- How to Choose the Right Security Camera
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030