What's special about these HD cameras?
- Records ultra-crisp 2-3 MP video in any indoor facility
- Very small form factor of roughly 4x4x2 and wedge shape fits great into corners and other small spaces
- Compatible with ONVIF & PSIA protocols to comply with the most advanced networks
- Built-in microphone with G.711 lossless compression for quality sound and efficient storage
- Available with 2.8, 3.6, 6 and 8 mm lenses to customize your field of view
- Click for More Features
EDN Indoor Low Profile Dome Cameras by EverFocus® combine detailed video, great looks and compliance with the newest technology for the best indoor monitoring. Choose between 3 models of varying resolutions and your choice of lens from 2.8 to 8 mm to get the field of view that fits your application.
|EverFocus IP Mini-Dome Camera|
For detailed reference information on Part #s and specific configuration features, see below.
Cameras with 6 mm and 8 mm lenses have a 1 week lead time.
|PART #||RESOLUTION||LENS SIZE||PRICE|
- Supports digital PTZ for attaining different angles and close-ups without moving the camera
- Contains a BNC output for connecting to a monitor for testing and calibration
- High performance noise reduction improves picture quality and helps save storage space
- PoE operation reduces cabling, eases install and cuts project costs
- 0.3 lux sensitivity delivers quality images in very low lighting
- Live streams can be viewed from anywhere in the world using any PC or phone with a web browser or MobileFocus software
|Image Sensor||EDN1120: 1/2.7" CMOS Sensor
EDN1220: 1/2.7" Full HD CMOS Sensor
EDN1320: 1/3" Full HD CMOS Sensor
|Lens (Choice)||2.8 mm
|Minimum Illumination||Color : 0.3 Lux
Black : 0.1 Lux
|Day / Night||Electronic Day / Night|
|Shutter Time||4 ~ 1/15,000Sec.|
|Camera Angle Adjustment||Pan: ±25°, Tilt: 0° ~ 90°, Rotate: ±90°|
|Video Compression||H.264 / M-JPEG / MPEG-4|
|Selectable Resolution||END1220: 160 x 120 to 1920 x 960
EDN1320: 160 x 128 to 2048 x 1536
|Frame Rate||15fps @ 2048 x 1536, 1920 x 1200
30fps @ all other resolution
|Camera Angle adjustment||Pan: ±25°, Tilt: 0° ~ 90°, Rotate: ±90°|
|S/N Ratio||>50 dB|
|Region of Interest||Yes|
|Operation Mode||Built in microphone / line in|
|Supported Protocols||TCP/IP, IPV6, UDP, ICMP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS, SMTP, SNMP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPs, PPPoE, UPnP, Bonjour, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, UDP, IGMP, ICMP, ARP, ONVIF, PSIA|
|Security||Password protection, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, SSL|
|Video Streaming||Multiple simultaneous streams|
|Image Settings||Compression, Brightness, Sharpness, Saturation, White balance, Exposure control, Rotation, Mirroring of images, Text and image overlay, Auto gain control, Auto white balance, Hallway display (9:16)|
|Event Trigger||Manual trigger, Motion detection, Tamper detection|
|Notification||Send mail notification, Upload video to FTP,
Record video to PC and network alarm
|Pan / Tilt / Zoom||Digital PTZ|
|On-board Storage||micro SD / SDHC card slot|
|Power Supply||12 VDC & PoE|
|Power over Ethernet||PoE 802.3af|
|Max. Power Consumption||12 VDC 3.24W / PoE 4.8W|
|Connector||DC Jack, Line in, RJ-45|
|Humidity||20% ~ 80% not condensing|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C ~ 50°C / 14°F ~ 122°F|
|Dimensions||4.34" x 4.33" x 1.91"
(110.3 x 110 x 48.5mm)
|Weight||0.55 lbs (250 g)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is CCTV, and How is it Used?
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Business with Video Surveillance
- How to Choose the Right Security Camera
- How to Prevent Computer and Data Theft
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030