LAN Cable Tester
The LAN Cable Tester is a great instrument for verifying the pin configurations for patch cords and cable installations quickly and easily. This compact tool can perform the job of many without taking up too much space or requiring you to carry around a lot of equipment.
- Simple operation using only a 9V battery, so you are never left without power
- Compact size means that this tester can be stored in your tool box or tool bag without taking up too much space
- Includes test jumpers for testing network, coaxial, and security cabling
- Comes in a soft-sided black case to hold and store your tester and test jumper
|Display Results in||LED Indicator Light|
|Connector Tye||RJ45 8P/8C Plug|
Ethernet 10Base-2 Termination Value Detection
|Operating Temperature||0˚C - 50˚C (32˚F - 122˚F)|
|Storage Temperature||-30˚C - 50˚C (-22˚F - 122˚F)|
|Power Source||9V Battery|
|Test Cable Types||Coax
Ethernet (10Base-2, 10Base-5)
Ethernet RJ-11 (USOC 4/6)
AT&T 258A Cable
Token Ring Cable
|Test Range||Up to 1000ft|
|Dimensions||4" x 2 1/2" (Tester) & 4" x 1" (Remote) - [102mm x 64mm (Tester) & 102mm x 25mm (Remote)]|
|IT-LANTEST||LAN Cable Tester|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What's the Difference Between Solid and Stranded RJ45 Plugs?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!