What's special about these heat gun nozzles?
- Works with many Milwaukee heat guns
- Come in several varieties, including reduction, slit, spreader, hook and more
- Useful when working with heat shrink, bending plastic or Plexiglass, soldering and more
- Click for More Features
Several different styles of nozzles to use with your existing Milwaukee heat gun to get that precise and directed flow of hot air.
|MWT-49-80-0292||Hook Nozzle||LIMITED QUANTITIES|
|MWT-49-80-0293||Deflector Nozzle||LIMITED QUANTITIES|
|MWT-49-80-0297||Air Reducer Nozzle||LIMITED QUANTITIES|
|MWT-49-80-0307||Reflector Nozzle 3/8"||LIMITED QUANTITIES|
- Hook Nozzle - Provides surrounding heat that's ideal for bending, soldering pipe, and heat shrink tubing applications
- Deflector Nozzle - Ideal for deflecting air away from glass when stripping paint or softening putty
- Air Reducer Nozzle - Provides intensified heat to a specific area, ideal for soldering applications
- Reflector Nozzle 3/8" - Ideal for smaller diameter tubes, wires, or heat shrink
|Air Temperatures||90° - 1,050° F|
|Air Volume||7.06 / 8.83 / 15.89 cu. ft. min.|
|Tool Weight||2.0 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Milwaukee Tools Heat Gun Operator Manual (PDF) (Eng, Esp, Fra) 7MB
- Exploded View of MWT-8988-20 Heat Gun (PDF)
- Milwaukee Tools Warranty (PDF)
- The Handyman's Guide to Improvisation: 7 New Ways to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- Cool Gadget Roundup: The Top 8 Gifts for Dad
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate Braided Sleeving
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- How to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030