Leviton R.E.B. Recessed Entertainment Box with Low Profile Frame
The Leviton R.E.B. Recessed Entertainment Box is one of the latest installation innovations from Leviton for home theater installations. It is a great way to centralize all your connections in one single recessed box that can be located either in the studs of a wall for new installations or recessed and flush mounted into the wall for retrofits. Either way, the R.E.B. becomes invisible, and the installation is professional in both looks and function. More
- Mounts into the wall for an installation that is nearly impossible to see
- Economical for new construction, mounting the recessed entertainment box on studs; or remodeling; flush mounting the box onto the wall in houses, condominiums, apartments or small offices
- There are three knock out openings in the R.E.B. Recessed Entertainment Box that the installer can use to route any combination of line and low voltage products using existing junction boxes and low voltage brackets.
- Included with the R.E.B is a low profile frame to ensure a sleek clean looking installation
- The installer can run electrical wiring for component-to-component applications with the snap in junction box cover
- Made of white molded ABS Molded plastic that can be painted to match any décor
- Manufactured of thermoplastic construction by Leviton; an ISO9001 certified quality manufacturer
- 2-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Complete Installation Instructions
- Recessed Entertainment Box
- Low profile Frame
- Cover Plate
- #10 Wood Screws (2)
- #6 Screws (4)
- Swing Clip
- #8 Screws (4)
Optional thermoplastic High profile cover that directs all cables or wiring through the bottom of the R.E.B. for a clean attractive look.
|Dimensions:||7.2"H x 8"W x 3.44"D|
|Material:||ABS Molded Plastic|
|Knockouts:||3-device openings with 1 cover plate|
|LE-47617-REB||R.E.B. Recessed entertainment box with low profile frame.||White||7.2"H x 8"W x 3.44"D||1.6lbs|
|LE-47617-HPC||High Profile Cover for R.E.B.||White||7.2"H x 8"W x 3.44"D||.2lb|
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
HOW-TO CORNER -
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Poor Design
Comments about R.E.B Recessed Entertainment Box:
The three cutouts inside the box have NO mounting capabilities for Leviton Quickport wall plates. All one can do is bring the Quickport jacks into the box and let them lay on the box bottom. With three large access holes, a method is needed to secure multi-port jacks inside the box.
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!