Articles on Home Office Organization
Whether you're a 9-to-5 telecommuter or just like to get some extra work done after-hours, there's nothing like an organized home office to keep you focused and productive. Covering a range of topics from home office updates and computer cable management to preventing data theft and choosing the perfect desk grommet, our Home Office articles and tips have the info you need to make your at-home workspace the best it can be.
- Office Mod: Update Your Workspace in 5 Simple Steps
- How to Hide Cables within your Home Office
- How to Get Back What's Yours: Reclaiming Your Desk with Cable Management
- How to Prevent Computer and Data Theft
- How to Make a Cable Snake
- Desk Cable Organizers
- Grommets, Bushings, Edgings ... What Does it All Mean?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we're missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!