Articles on Cable & Hose Protection
Whether your place of business is a manufacturing facility or a convention center, chances are you have cables, and even hoses, to protect from pedestrians and vehicle traffic. Trampling and run-overs can easily damage essential power cords, data cables and hoses, but did you know that cables and hoses can also turn into tripping hazards for your employees and customers? Stay safe, lower your liability and prolong the life of your workplace's cables with tips and advice from our articles, formulated just for pros like you.
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
- Easy Steps for Protecting Hoses from Traffic
- Tips for Cable Protection in a Veterinarian's Office
- Save Money while Protecting Your Electrical Cords with Inexpensive Cable Covers
- Grommets, Bushings, Edgings ... What Does it All Mean?
- Specialized Braided Sleeving Breakdown
- Don't Just Do It ... Conduit
- Light Duty Cord Cover Breakdown
- High Capacity & Heavy Duty Cord Cover Breakdown
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we're missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!